Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Empty
PostSubject: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

I can't get enough of this song:

I got the Japanese release of this album years ago and I still listen to this track over and over.

Anybody else have this? (Besides Shawn of course! Very Happy )

Last edited by Witchfinder on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

I love this song "Trampled Under Foot" by Zeppelin

The band above sounds like a cross between Barren Cross and Sacred Warrior opinion

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I thought this thread was about the Zep tune, which I like alot. The song above by this band (which I have never heard of before) is pretty good too.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Of course I have this! Very Happy I even have the whole album with Shawn singing all the songs.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 pm

kmorg wrote:
Of course I have this! Very Happy I even have the whole album with Shawn singing all the songs.

I wish I had the whole album with Shawn's vox!!!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Wow...haven't spun that one in a long while...glad you dig it.

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Trivia -

The vocals on the above song, "Merchants Of Death", were recorded in one pass, one time, and never overdubbed or punched in. What you're hearing is my one and only take from start to finish, without stopping. And, as you can probably tell from the occasional pitch issues throughout, it was never autotuned or edited...this is pre-Pro-Tools folks.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I wish I had the whole album with Shawn's vox!!!

Guess you have to I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot 792498 Shawn then Very Happy

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Trivia -

The vocals on the above song, "Merchants Of Death", were recorded in one pass, one time, and never overdubbed or punched in. What you're hearing is my one and only take from start to finish, without stopping. And, as you can probably tell from the occasional pitch issues throughout, it was never autotuned or edited...this is pre-Pro-Tools folks.

Cool info, Shawn!

PostSubject: Re: I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot   I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love this song - Merchants of Death - Trampled Underfoot
Page 1 of 1