Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pagan's Mind - God's Equation

Go down 
+3
7thSecond
GrandNational
Wargod
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Pagan's Mind - God's Equation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pagan's Mind - God's Equation   Pagan's Mind - God's Equation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:25 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Sorry. I need nipples.

Were you born without them? scratch

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Pagan's Mind - God's Equation   Pagan's Mind - God's Equation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 3:55 pm

Upon all my first listens to Pagans Mind i always found my jaw on the floor with all the Technical capabilities. I thought Enigmatic was def there best release so far and then came Celestrial a close second. But this release is just growing on me each day. I wish Jorn Viggio would just let losse on some of these songs because he is one of the best and hardest working guitarists out there today...
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Pagan's Mind - God's Equation   Pagan's Mind - God's Equation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:33 pm

this cd being released over seas on November 9, 2007 made my top 5 metal cd's of 2007

its being released this month in the states and well it will be in my top 5 of 2008 haha
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Pagan's Mind - God's Equation   Pagan's Mind - God's Equation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:17 pm

There is a cover song on Pagans Mind myspace. I dont know where the idea came from but the song is by POD and is called Boom. It is not sung in english either.. Scroll down on the right hand side and its a little player under NEWS...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=74324175
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pagan's Mind - God's Equation   Pagan's Mind - God's Equation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pagan's Mind - God's Equation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3