Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coop's Dirty Diamonds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:10 pm

Yeah, it came out a few years ago, but I popped in DD recently and man, is it awesome. I liked it when I first heard it, but much like with Brutal Planet and Dragontown, I've come to appreciate this album more with time.

Dirty Diamonds, Jesse Jane, Pretty Ballerina, Woman of Mass Distraction, and Perfect and classic Alice. Dirty Diamonds especially rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:05 pm

Alice always delivers, but with DD, I think he really made an awesome album.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:00 pm

This is on my want list. I liked the garage-rock, simple rock n roll vibe of The Eyes of Alice Cooper. Dirty Diamonds follows in the same direction, correct?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:25 pm

I think it's a great CD, back to basics rock and roll.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:29 am

I like it too, but The Eyes Of Alice Cooper was even better!

Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 1:29 am

Quote :
This is on my want list. I liked the garage-rock, simple rock n roll vibe of The Eyes of Alice Cooper. Dirty Diamonds follows in the same direction, correct?

Yes it does! GREAT Album!!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:53 am

kmorg wrote:
I like it too, but The Eyes Of Alice Cooper was even better!

I agree with this too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 9:35 pm

My favorite "2000's" Cooper album is Brutal Planet by far, but Dirty Diamonds is probably second. But you mention "The Eyes..." and I start to question that last statement.....

(must learn to think before typing....)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:02 pm

I picked this one up a few weeks ago. I like it, but I think I still like Eyes... a bit more. And that last tune with Xzibit is just terrible. Stands out like a sore thumb on an otherwise decent album.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:49 pm

I like Alice Cooper, but for some reason I find this album to not really do much for me. I was a bit disappointed in it.

Overall rating: 6/10

It's okay.

I like his 80s stuff best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coop's Dirty Diamonds   The Coop's Dirty Diamonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coop's Dirty Diamonds
Page 1 of 1