Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General area

Go down 
+3
bgast1
arttieTHE1manparty
kmorg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

General area Empty
PostSubject: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Here you can talk about everything!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2007 12:55 pm

Trying out the new board.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 4:40 pm

Can we talk about everyONE? Hmmmmmm???

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08, 2007 8:07 pm

I would like to discuss the current state of Cheese - otherwise known as Wisconsin.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 pm

Nice avatar, Uncle Very Happy

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 12:15 pm

Thanks! I think it says everything I need it to.
Back to top Go down

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09, 2007 8:58 pm

And what would you like to say about the great state of Wisconsin, Mr. Saxon??
Back to top Go down

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10, 2007 8:38 pm

don't you mean "GRATE" state? hahahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 5:01 pm

Quote :
I would like to discuss the current state of Cheese - otherwise known as Wisconsin.

Are they still shooting cats?
Back to top Go down

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 6:36 pm

More importantly, are they still eating thier neighbors?
Back to top Go down
bgast1
Metal master
Metal master
bgast1

Number of posts : 710

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 5:40 pm

I'm here. If my post load is light guys please don't worry, I'm still around. I have gone to the day shift and can't use the computer anymore except at home at night. Since I use the computers all day, I don't always feel like getting on at night. I will respond to all PM's and emails though and I love talking to you all.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 10:02 am

Great to have you here, Bob.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 3:52 am

you guys have done a nice job with the joint. definetly better than CheeZyboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/mc666
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 6:56 am

Thanks Exclamation

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:19 pm

mc666 wrote:
you guys have done a nice job with the joint. definetly better than CheeZyboard.

Truer words have not been spoken on this board (yet). how is this place paid for ? you guys doing collecting cash ? ?

Final Words : You guys are great, every last one of ye, through my first year on the other board I never had a bad altercation with any of you and may that continue here (except for Uncle Saxon.... he forgot me christmas present Again).
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:23 pm

This is a free board, but I paid for it to be add free. didn't cost that much though, and I still have put in enough to buy for 1 more year, when that will be needed.

There are some features here that cost money though, but I'm not sure we're gonna need them. It's about hosting pictures and stuff.

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 7:32 pm

If you ever need some donations I am game! I have 10 million in Dinars in my closet if you can take them?
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 7:43 pm

Hey Saxon....if ever you stumble upon any ED GEIN related stuff....snag it for me...I collect all that odd serial killer stuff.
He was not actually a serial killer, He killed one woman...he was just a grade A weirdo..

Where was he from again? Plainfield?

Sickos are usually pretty interesting...they caught a real winner up in Canada not long ago...trial is going on now...

Very Gein-esque that whole case.....
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 6:42 am

SAXON1500 wrote:

lol! i dont get it but it is quite funny
Back to top Go down
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 12:46 am

TheGooch wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

lol! i dont get it but it is quite funny

Explaination from the colonies...

I live in the state of Wisconsin, where we make cheese and beer. Saxon lives in the adjacent state of Minnesota, where everybody pretends to be nice to everybody else while thinking evil thoughs about each other.
It's not true that we eat people here in Wisconsin (it was just one guy a long time ago). However I do admit that when I read the book about the plane crash in the Andes (was it titled Alive or Survive?) where they had to eat the dead until they were rescued- I did run out and get myself a big bag of Beef Jerky. We have excellent Jerky in Wisconsin too, some of the cheese factories specialize in it. The thing that makes Wisconsin Jerky better than Minnesota Jerky is that here we add a little Soilent Green to the recipe. I'm told it's a Soy product, good stuff!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:45 am

ah it all makes sense now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General area Empty
PostSubject: Re: General area   General area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: