Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What book are you currently reading?

Go down 
+87
assault_attack
Mglaffas81
T-Roy
ZombieHavoc
anthrax_fan
fingers
Highway Star
Heavy Metal Ninja
Lari
moonspell67
Mac & Cheese
tohostudios
Aaron_D
BloodWinter
Eyesore
muckie
Wrecked Neck
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Medieval Torture Device
the sentinel
DakotaRogers
Glower
Hadley
Dr8breed74
Troublezone
Required Fields
TheGooch
Dave the Boss
SAHB Healer
Vexer6
mikeinfla
Runicen
AmongTheRest
AutumnShantel
glassprison
Thelemech
rajah
MetallicSeminarian
chewie
metalinmyveins
Singwhatyoucan'tsay
Locky
MetalRob331
akeldama
QuothTheRaven
martinsane
Chrome Locust
corplhicks
RAIDwarden
Leatherface
bass63
dirtracin1
sovdat
thejokeriv
bgsully
mlotek
brokentulsa
MoonChild
CRIMSONMASK
Orion Crystal Ice
David Panzer
Boris2008
scottmitchell74
Gryphon-kl
EvyMetal
exact33
Witchfinder
chilejay7
Wurthless
ShadowAngel
SideShowDisaSter
Wallace2112
iamrockerfun
James B.
MetalGuy71
jstate
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
Addy
Andy
jettafiend
SpectreFate
manny
nevermore
Sutekh
DallasBlack
91 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:02 pm

I just finished Monster Hunter Nemesis by Larry Correia.

I am now reading The Return of Nagash by Josh Reynolds.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37655

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Right now:
Shock Value: How a Few Eccentric Outsiders Gave Us Nightmares, Conquered Hollywood and Invented Modern Horror by Jason Zinoman

On deck:
A Vulgar Display of Power: Courage and Carnage at the Alrosa Villa by Chris Arnold

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:01 pm

Glower wrote:
James B. wrote:
Just finished Peter Criss "From Make up to Break Up" Sleep After reading this and Ace's book, I don't really want to check out Gene or Paul's written offerings.   So disappointed.

I thought Pete's was good. Him talking about Ace putting a Penthouse magazine ( photo of naked girl on a window) across the hotel room and with a pair of binoculars - naked - lol -
But the major laughs were the shots at Paul and Gene - talking about 'their' major quirks...then finally calling them c**k S****ers ! Or Peter f***ing a chick looking exactly as him with make-up......and at the same time he's looking in the hotel mirror...and seeing that he was f***ng himself !!

Besides the private stuff about Gene and Paul, I don't remember ANY of that in Peter's book !
I will have to re-read it.
Back to top Go down
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Just finished reading Tommy Lee's biography "Tommyland" and i'll soon be starting Sammy Hagar's book(also on the list to read, "White Line Fever" and "Tattoos and Tequila")
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Interior Castle - by St Teresa Of Avila
( 500 years old - birthday March 28th )
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Almost done with:
Reel Terror: The Scary, Bloody, Gory Hundred Year History of Classic Horror Films by David Konow

On deck:
A Biography of Led Zeppelin: When Giants Walked the Earth by Mick Wall

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:17 pm

Just finished:

The Fall of Altdorf by Chris Wraight

Now reading:

Archaon:Everchosen by Rob Sanders
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Just started, Joe Satriani "Strange Beautiful Music"
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3178

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 9:48 am

Mother Teresa : Lessons of Love secrets of Sanctity.
Not bad. 21 year old college gal goes to Calcutta -
in the summer of 1987 ! - And meets Mother Teresa -
Great diary type book - insightful - dark - yet beautiful.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Dwight Yoakam..A Thousand Miles From Nowhere by Don McLeese
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 10:25 pm

The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 pm

Right now:
A Biography of Led Zeppelin: When Giants Walked the Earth by Mick Wall (excellent read thus far; I've never been much more than a casual LZ fan so I'm learning a lot about them)

on deck:
So, Anyway... by John Cleese

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 9:40 am

Just finished: Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol

Just started: Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex-Drugs-and-Rock N Roll Generation Saved Hollywood by Peter Biskind

On deck: I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:38 pm

What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Penthouse_1978_10_0000
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:39 pm

1978 baby!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12631

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 7:24 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
1978 baby!

Back when they looked like a grown woman downstairs and not a little girl Laughing very hard

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 10:10 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Penthouse_1978_10_0000

Let us know how the articles are. I'm very interested in your take on "interstellar lust" and the Nimoy interview.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Extremity Retained by Jason Netherton
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 8:50 am

Just started: I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne w/Chris Ayres

Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Whatever Happened to Pudding Pops (The lost toys, trends and taste of the 70s & 80s) by Gael Cooper
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 9:59 pm

The Gifts Of Imperfection by Brene Brown
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Just started:
Super Boys: The Amazing Adventures of Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, the Creators of Superman by Brad Ricca

Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Reading a book called The Hour of the Gate by Allan Dean Foster, Its the second book in the Spellsinger series. Its nothing mind blowing, but its a fun read. About a guy from earth that gets magically transported to another world where animals are like humans and he becomes a powerful wizard using music. :-)
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:53 pm

Revival - Stephen King
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 9:32 pm

Rat Girl by Kristin Hersh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What book are you currently reading?   What book are you currently reading? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What book are you currently reading?
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next