Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mariahgrams
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 3

LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Empty
PostSubject: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:19 am

Hi, I'm looking for a shirt and/or image of a barbarian woman wearing a metal bikini astride her scorpion steed!. I bought one at my first concert and Scorpions concert in Missoula, MT summer of 1990 and I haven't seen one since Sad Thanks for any info/help you can provide. Appreciated, Mariah
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:46 pm

This it?
LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion SCORPIONS_T_SHIRT_by_Rostichek

I found it here...
http://rostichek.deviantart.com/art/SCORPIONS-T-SHIRT-165245840

Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Very close but the scorpion had reins n maybe a saddle. Don't remember what was under her. The scorpion was angled the other because she was riding it. Her breast shields were bigger too. Sorry I'm being picky but I want to get a tattoo of it.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Are you sure it's from the 90 tour? I've looked through all the Crazy World tour shirts I can come across on google, and I can't find any that match that description.
Back to top Go down
mariahgrams
Metal novice
Metal novice

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:16 pm

I bought it on that tour in 1990. Where are you searching?
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Mainly through e-bay listings and blogs.

I found one that appears to (loosely) fit the description, but it's ridiculously low resolution.

LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion RsSsobW

It looks like multiple bikini-clad women riding on a scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:32 pm

Sorry for not being any actual help, just thought I'd give it a shot. I hope you find it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion   LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOKING FOR armoured barbarian woman riding the scorpion
Page 1 of 1