Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Seinfeld Episode:

Go down 
+14
XYZ
Smindas
Tall Tyrion
kmorg
novellahub
MetalGuy71
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
scottmitchell74
Thrasher73
mc666
Chairman_Smith
spiritoradio
the sentinel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:17 pm

mc666 wrote:
i love the one with Mr. Bookman & the missing library book. Bookmans character is hilarious.

"...or maybe that's how you get your kicks Seinfeld. You & your good time buddies."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwrQdQSXDbg

Excellent episode!!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 9:18 pm

I watched the one tonite where George's contacts are causing him to blink/wink at people and sends them mixed messages. Good stuff. Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 5:00 am

I love Seinfeld, but it's hard to pick out a favourite episode. On a somewhat related note, is anyone here a fan of Curb Your Enthusiasm, Larry David's post-Seinfeld show? I think CYE is great, it has the ability to make me cringe and laugh at the same time.

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 7:45 am

"Pulp can move, baby!"

"I prepared it while I bathed"
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:29 pm

EIther the "jerk store" one, or when Jerry and Kramer switch apartments because of the Kenny Rogers chicken place.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:48 pm

Top of the muffin to you!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am

Bump for an observation...

Last night I was watching the "Bubble Boy" episode and I noticed when George was in the room with him playing Trivial Pursuit, the bubble boy's non-bubbled side of the room was adorned with posters of Temple of the Dog, Ugly Kid Joe and House of Lords. The HoL poster was slightly obsured by some props, but I recognized it immediately. The first 2 I kinda get, but "House of Lords Demons Down" seemed like an odd choice. Maybe some production assistant was a big fan or something?

"Moors!" "Moops!"

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:17 am

Re-reading this thread, this quote cracked me up...

Quote :
"As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be a better way"

Ahhhhhh, Festivus.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Seinfeld Episode:   Favorite Seinfeld Episode: - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

"Moors!" "Moops!"