Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?

Go down 
+3
mc666
MetalGuy71
ThrashedOutCobra33
7 posters
AuthorMessage

should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Empty
PostSubject: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:25 pm

Seinfeld is my all-time favourite tv show (one of the few that I watch anymore). I've always been bummed that he stopped the show. I think a reunion episode where we see what happens when they get out of jail would be awesome.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 pm

YES! finally some1 who thinks there should be a reunion episode. So yes i think there should be one
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Love the show, one of my all-time favs, but let it rest in peace. It went out on a high note and should stay that way. Save the tearful, sappy reunion shows for Will and Grace.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 am

no, i like how it ended. i agree with MG. it shouldn't be toyed with.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 8:16 am

Leave it!

I always have this urge to know more....but I think it went out on a good note.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:39 am

Let it rest in peace.

Anytime a sitcom cast is "reunited" it's usually for a lame TV movie like "Family Ties Vacation" or something silly like that.

It might be nice to see the Seinfeld cast members do a "reunion" special where they get together, sit around and discuss the show, tell some stories, look at old clips/outtakes, etc., but a new episode most likely wouldn't have the same feel after all this time.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:42 am

It will never happen. Jerry just had his wildly uproarious "Bee Movie", Julia-Louis has her wildly uproarious "Old Christine" show, Michael Richards is a racist pig and Jason Alexander has................................ummmm.....................didn't he have pretzel commercials or something?

Anyway, my point is everyone is way too successful and busy to get back together for that, that show thing there.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:52 am

spectrefate wrote:
Jason Alexander has................................ummmm.....................didn't he have pretzel commercials or something?

He recently directed Brad Paisley's video for the song "Online," and starred in it as well (alongside Maureen McCormick and William Shatner!)... pretty funny stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GcVnhNjWV0

(p.s. Yes, I watch Country Music Television. A LOT. Anyone wanna make something of it?)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:38 am

Quote :
Anyway, my point is everyone is way too successful and busy to get back together for that, that show thing there.

Nah, it's just Jerry holding out. You know those other 3 would drop everything in a red-hot second if Jerry asked them to get together again.

Quote :
It might be nice to see the Seinfeld cast members do a "reunion" special where they get together, sit around and discuss the show, tell some stories, look at old clips/outtakes, etc.,

Isn't that pretty much what they do on the dvd releases, like director's commentary? I don't own any myself, so I'm asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:41 am

spectrefate wrote:
It will never happen. Jerry just had his wildly uproarious "Bee Movie", Julia-Louis has her wildly uproarious "Old Christine" show, Michael Richards is a racist pig and Jason Alexander has................................ummmm.....................didn't he have pretzel commercials or something?

I hear Alexander was committed into an asylum. Apparently, he just rocks back and forth whispering serenity now.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 11:41 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Quote :
It might be nice to see the Seinfeld cast members do a "reunion" special where they get together, sit around and discuss the show, tell some stories, look at old clips/outtakes, etc.,

Isn't that pretty much what they do on the dvd releases, like director's commentary? I don't own any myself, so I'm asking.

Maybe it is. I don't own any television DVDs either. No, wait, scratch that. I have the first season of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" on DVD, and the damn thing is still in the shink wrap (even though I've had it for over a year) because I never have time to watch DVDs.

If there's a segment on those DVDs where Sarah Michelle Gellar, Charisma Carpenter and/or Alyson Hannigan are commenting about the various episodes, I hope they're each wearing something tight fitting.

Mmmm... what were we talking about again??

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Quote :
p.s. Yes, I watch Country Music Television. A LOT. Anyone wanna make something of it?)

I bet your vocabulary is better. Can you use git and idaknow in a sentence?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:05 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
Quote :
p.s. Yes, I watch Country Music Television. A LOT. Anyone wanna make something of it?)

I bet your vocabulary is better. Can you use git and idaknow in a sentence?

Durrr, yea, Idaknow, my speakin's much gooder than them folks ya see on that there, whatchacallit, "My Big Redneck Weddin'" show, GIT R DONE!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:12 pm

You is wanna dem bookie kinds innt ya?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:22 pm

emptytomb1 wrote:
You is wanna dem bookie kinds innt ya?

I'se had me some schoolin' in my younger days.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:28 pm

spectrefate wrote:

Strange thing that happened with Richards, eh? For a while, it made me look at Kramer differently. It took a little bit of time to get past that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:50 am

I hope they don't do a reunion... it would be too much of a cheesy Friends kind of move

just enjoy Curb Your Enthusiasm while it's still going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:27 am

No reunion shows. Evil or Very Mad

I wish that Jason Alexander's post-Seinfeld show had been given more of a chance though. It was great IMO.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:29 am

The commentaries on the DVDs are pretty lame, particularly the Jerry/Larry ones. It's odd, you'd think they would have more to say, but mostly the commentary is long pauses and then one of them saying "That was funny".
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Let it rest in peace.

Anytime a sitcom cast is "reunited" it's usually for a lame TV movie like "Family Ties Vacation" or something silly like that.

It might be nice to see the Seinfeld cast members do a "reunion" special where they get together, sit around and discuss the show, tell some stories, look at old clips/outtakes, etc., but a new episode most likely wouldn't have the same feel after all this time.

I second that emotion. The only reunion show I'd like to see is one for Newsradio (I kind of see Dave going crazy and hiring a hitman to kill Matthew and then hiding out in New Hampshire with Jimmy-j/k). Seinfield should just be left alone.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?   should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

should Seinfeld be resurrected for a reunion episode?
Page 1 of 1