Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes

Go down 
+5
Witchfinder
Thrasher73
ultmetal
choosemetal
ZombieHavoc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Empty
PostSubject: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:40 am

I know a lot of you guys are getting a bit over the new wave of thrash, and understanbably so.

But I loved Gama Bomb's last record and will definitely be checking this one out:

New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes 2nz6_GBTheTerrorTapesCOVER_1
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Gama bomb release the most "evil" video!

Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Terror Tapes is great! It'll make my Top 20 for sure.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:50 am

I really like these guys but the singers voice is different on Terror Tapes.He use to have a bite or little snarl.It seems his singing is so monotone now.Go back and listen to Citizen Brain then this one and you'll see the difference.It gets annoying to me. That's my opinion anyway.I still enjoy them musically but the vocals get old quick.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:19 am

This song reminds me of very early Overkill. I like it!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:26 pm

Bump. I took Survival of the Fastest out for a spin today and forgot how much I enjoyed it. Enough so that I want to pull out the other 2 albums I have.

Any thoughts on their last 2 albums (The Terror Tapes and Untouchable Glory)? This thread didn't seem to garner much response for The Terror Tapes and I can't find any opinions on their album from 2015.

Have we gotten over this "new wave" of thrash metal?

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Bump. I took Survival of the Fastest out for a spin today and forgot how much I enjoyed it. Enough so that I want to pull out the other 2 albums I have.

Any thoughts on their last 2 albums (The Terror Tapes and Untouchable Glory)? This thread didn't seem to garner much response for The Terror Tapes and I can't find any opinions on their album from 2015.

Have we gotten over this "new wave" of thrash metal?

I bought Survival of the Fastest the other day and I like it, but generally yeah I think the thrash boom is done for now. Bands like Vektor and Havok are still popular but I'm not seeing many new bands making much of a mark.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 3:51 pm

No way man! Gama Bomb absolutely RULES!!! All five of their albums slay me and I play the hell outta them! Saw them live a bunch of years ago opening for Forbidden and they were the nicest guys I have met yet. Locky should be proud.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 1:45 am

I miss Locky. Unc, you keep in touch with him?
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2017 8:54 am

I only have Citizen Brain. It's a decent album but not spectacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes   New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gama Bomb album coming, The Terror Tapes
Page 1 of 1