Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Veil Brides-Surprising

Go down 
+17
DallasBlack
JBall_Z
SpectreFate
Orion Crystal Ice
Gilbert
deathisgain
stepcousin
ShadowAngel
metalhead777
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
manny
tohostudios
Wurthless
James B.
Dark Horseman
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
I was frankly asking where you seen an opinion in their post, not mine!! Bashing bands online is pointless. Bashing anything online is pointless. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say...

Unfortunately, that's just the world we live in...

What?!! scratch

The world that we live in is one where people aren't allowed to say that they don't like something? Since when?

I generally don't comment on bands like this because they aren't aimed at me, I'm not a teenage girl. But your post has compelled me to voice my opinion.

They are utter poo! Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 288219
If this band is aimed at teenage girls then somebody needs to become a better shot.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 am

Metalrob, it's a message board, we state opinions. And this one is much nicer then many i've taken a gander at. Besides, no on said Tremonti wasn't the best guitar player ever so take it easy. lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:39 am

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Bashing bands online is pointless.

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:
Bashing anything online is pointless.

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:
If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say...

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

Do you see the pattern?

Actually those are FACTS!! Not opinions Wink
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 9:06 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

Do you see the pattern?

One fact I know from this is that you just don't get it. Oh well....moving on....
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:06 am

Seems somebody needs some night school courses in reading comprehension and some vocabulary touch up.

A fact is two plus two equals four. No opinion can nor will ever change that. It will alwyas be.

Bashing a band, bashing anyone iequals pointless, don't say anything unless it equals constuctive, or this equals the world we live in are very far from facts.

facts plural of fact (Noun)
Noun
1.A thing that is indisputably the case.
2.Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.

Say there was a car accident on a busy New York street corner and it was witnessed by 75 people. How many versions of the same event are the police gonna get after interviewing?How much of that opinion is gonna be biased, predujiced are falsified due to bias or predujice ? Afterall, like on a message board, a specific thing is being discussed and folks give voice to what they see/saw, hear/heard, and think/thought. The funny thing is that even after all 75 witnesses and those involved in the accident give testimony as to what happened. The authorities then watch the traffic camera to figure out what "factually" happened.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:53 pm

I think he was trying at a funny.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

You're probably right.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:01 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Then he failed miserably
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

manny wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Then he failed miserably

you are right also Laughing very hard

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:03 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
SpectreFate wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

MetalRob331 wrote:

In your opinion.

Do you see the pattern?

I was thinking that Black Veil Brides were ok, til I saw you liked them, which made me realize if you like them then they must suck!!!!!!!!! They are about as original as Xerox copy, the only band worse then this one is Alter Bridge
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:09 pm

I give him props for hanging around us grumpy old guys.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Quote :

MetalRob hadn't posted a thing 'round here since December, then suddenly this thread smoked him out of his hiding place....

I picture him sitting in a Batcave, surrounded by dozens of computer screens, scanning and waiting patiently... then suddenly an alarm sounds, and he's like "Someone is bashing Black Veil Brides?? QUICK, ROBIN! TO THE HEART OF METAL!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm

manny wrote:

I was thinking that Black Veil Brides were ok, til I saw you liked them, which made me realize if you like them then they must suck!!!!!!!!! They are about as original as Xerox copy, the only band worse then this one is Alter Bridge

You Latin folk sure are passionate. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

I want a batcave.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :

MetalRob hadn't posted a thing 'round here since December, then suddenly this thread smoked him out of his hiding place....

I picture him sitting in a Batcave, surrounded by dozens of computer screens, scanning and waiting patiently... then suddenly an alarm sounds, and he's like "Someone is bashing Black Veil Brides?? QUICK, ROBIN! TO THE HEART OF METAL!" Laughing very hard

LOL!! I come here everyday (thx for creeping on me). I just don't post unless need be and I could care less about BVB, I don't own anything by them and prolly never will.

What does a post bashing a band do? I sure know what it does for me and many other ppl who read such blabber. It makes me love myself that much more Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

I love you guys, I don't get bothered at all by jabs at me bcuz I know who I am as a person. I will though speak up about things others won't. I have no filter Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 25679

The ppl on this board have more knowledge about music than any other music forum I belong to. I might not post but I always go through and read ppl's opinions on bands and other material. They're also very few posts where ppl say nonsense. I like that a lot!!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 5:53 pm

After the rather lengthy detour, I just wanna say I still really like this new album. I get the impression that their other ones were more metalcore but I like this one.

Now if I can only find the time to sit down and figure out what the storyline to this concept album actually is.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 6:17 pm

I gave up on storyline albums. Just play good songs. (looking at you Iced Earth)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I want a batcave.

Don't we all??

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:
I want a batcave.

Don't we all??

Yep! I reckon it could be the one thing that we all agree on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

tohostudios wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
They're kind of a mix of power metal/glam metal/metalcore. I like them when they aren't using the metalcore influence so much. I think they are slowly getting away from that and embracing their glam influences more. They are definitely Crue-heads and have said so.
The latest one has very little metalcore influence and what is there is buried way down in the mix.

Good! I've been meaning to listen to it but haven't had time yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Veil Brides-Surprising   Black Veil Brides-Surprising - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Veil Brides-Surprising
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3