Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc? Empty
PostSubject: Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc?   Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 am

So I have the 2011 Experience edition, is there any reason sound-wise to pick up the gold disc version?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc?   Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 am

Personally I think the Mobile Fidelity disc sounds better, I was a little disappointed in the Experience edition of that particular title. The Mofi is a different mastering and those discs are also worth good money when they go out of print, so probably worth buying as an investment as well.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc?   Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:54 am

Just who I was hoping to hear from. Thanks. Unfortunately it turned out to be just disc one and it wasn't in very good shape. I may still pull the trigger on getting it since I prefer disc one anyhow and it is real cheap. Then I can obsess about finding a cheap disc two to go along with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc?   Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink Floyd - The Wall gold disc?
Page 1 of 1