Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New PRETTY MAIDS!

Go down 
+15
exact33
snooloui
jstate
kethdredd
tohostudios
Shawn Of Fire
Wargod
kmorg
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
Dark Horseman
Orion Crystal Ice
SpectreFate
Red Kitty
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

The leadoff single Mother of All Lies is out now and it ROCKS! Can't wait for the new album that's due in March.

Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Great song. Great band. Gonna be a great album. GREAT!
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:01 pm

it shall be mine. headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40553

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm about 3 releases behind on this band. Just too many bands and not enough money to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 pm

007 wrote:
I'm about 3 releases behind on this band. Just too many bands and not enough money to keep up.

Fix it

http://www.amazon.com/Pandemonium-Pretty-Maids/dp/B003DNJ8SG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358974153
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
007 wrote:

Fix it

http://www.amazon.com/Pandemonium-Pretty-Maids/dp/B003DNJ8SG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358974153

I'd love to but something unexpected came up this week that's going to set me back a while. Hopefully things will get better...
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:51 pm

I like them though some albums seem kind of samey to other ones but i'll check 'em out.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:30 pm

I only have a best of and the last one so I could always use more. I need to order some of the older ones but for some reason I haven't done so.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm

You really need Future World as the classic sound and Planet Panic for their more modern sound. At least those are the ones I play the most.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
You really need Future World as the classic sound and Planet Panic for their more modern sound. At least those are the ones I play the most.

Then I shall do that as soon as possible. Another delay was not knowing where to start as their discography is not very short.
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:45 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Then I shall do that as soon as possible. Another delay was not knowing where to start as their discography is not very short.

Personally, I would also get:

Spooked
Scream
Sin Decade
Anything Worth Doing....
Wake Up to the Real World
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Red Kitty wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Personally, I would also get:

Spooked
Scream
Sin Decade
Anything Worth Doing....
Wake Up to the Real World

Thanks for the suggestions. I am eventually going to get the whole discography but not any time soon. An album here and there over a period of time. I'm going to get the two Dark Horseman suggested and go from there.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:13 pm

Can't say I'm all that familair with these guys, aside from their pansy-ass name. But that song was pretty darn good.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:04 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Can't say I'm all that familair with these guys, aside from their pansy-ass name. But that song was pretty darn good.

They've been around for 30 year now...check out a few selections from their last CD:

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Yeah this band belongs in the thread with the goofy names that still rock (or however it's worded)
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:50 am

Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:50 am

Fantastic band, that never dissapoints!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

If you're like I was, and don't want to buy a whole bunch of albums but want a sampling of what they've done then I can recommend this (it's what made me decide to seek out their whole discography):

New PRETTY MAIDS! 1000x1000

Some good prices on Amazon Marketplace:

http://www.amazon.com/Best-Pretty-Maids/dp/B00000G6TT/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1359059785&sr=1-1&keywords=pretty+maids+back+to+back
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 pm

Like fine wine they keep getting better and better!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:17 am

If anyone is interested, I have 2 PRETTY MAIDS CDs for sale (free shipping in the US):

Pretty Maids - Future World $6.00
Pretty Maids - Back To Back: The Best Of $8.00

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:32 pm

DB, snap up that Future World.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:

Yeah, DB...snap it up!

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

Yeah, DB...snap it up!

I shall do that. If paypal is acceptable, PM me with the e-mail address. I will send the payment and my mailing address.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah, "Future World" is easily the best of their albums IMO.

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 pm

Really enjoyed Pandemonium, really a perfect blend of AOR and hard rock. I'll be picking this one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New PRETTY MAIDS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New PRETTY MAIDS!   New PRETTY MAIDS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PRETTY MAIDS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: