Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive

Go down 
+7
kmorg
Red Kitty
Olafsto
Shawn Of Fire
snooloui
DallasBlack
Wargod
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Empty
PostSubject: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 pm

I just got this today thru NEH its a live cd and DVD concert. I saw the trailer about a month or so ago and it look awesome. The picture quality is amazing as well so this should be a grea show to watch. Anyone else pick this up yet?

Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Pretty_maids-it_comes_alive

Wargod
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 pm

No, but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on it.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
snooloui
Metal master
Metal master
snooloui

Number of posts : 913

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:09 am

I've watched the trailer for this many times and it looks great. May well purchase it in the next couple of weeks headbanger
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:34 am

Pretty Maids rules...

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Pretty Maids rules...

Indeed headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Pretty Maids rules...

Indeed headbanger

Quite headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Had the DISTINCT pleasure of seeing Pretty Maids live in Atlanta this past Saturday. It was there first ever show on US soil. They played a 75 minute set and were absolutely amazing! Also met them personally as they stayed at the same hotel as me. Quite the experience as these guys have always been one of my all-time favorites!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Would love to see them live at some point, but have no desire for a DVD concert. I'll own the CD though, because I own just about everything else from this great band!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:46 pm

I bough it when it was released, the cd+dvd edition. I like it too very much. Great set list and the band is in top form.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
Pretty Maids rules...

Sure do!
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Im only buying live cds from bands that I really must have everything of. Otherwise I can really skip them. I'll never watch the dvd not even if its a band I really really like.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Red Kitty wrote:
Had the DISTINCT pleasure of seeing Pretty Maids live in Atlanta this past Saturday. It was there first ever show on US soil. They played a 75 minute set and were absolutely amazing! Also met them personally as they stayed at the same hotel as me. Quite the experience as these guys have always been one of my all-time favorites!

Same here, where were you at? I was down in front with the Running Wild shirt. Awesome awesome awesome show. I do have that DVD/CD set too, and it's totally worth it. Pretty Maids schooled everybody.

Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Red Kitty wrote:

Same here, where were you at? I was down in front with the Running Wild shirt. Awesome awesome awesome show. I do have that DVD/CD set too, and it's totally worth it. Pretty Maids schooled everybody.

I was up in the seats actually. They sure did school everybody. Hoping they come back and do a proper tour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive   Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pretty Maids - It Comes Alive
Page 1 of 1