Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albums that start weak then end great

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Albums that start weak then end great Empty
PostSubject: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:59 pm

Was listening to Queen's Hot Space and the first four songs I find barely tolerable/weak but once Action This Day comes on I then start to love the album (okay Cool Cat is a bit of a bump in listening). I think every time I've ever played this album I've almost shut it off till then. By the end of Under Pressure I'm thinking what an awesome album and inevitably cue back up a few of the tracks.

So question is albums you find that start poorly but end up being great?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:29 pm

i always preferred the second half of B*tch's Be My Slave. it has the strongest songs.

SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:56 pm

I much prefer the second side of Quiet Riot's Condition Critical, but the first side is no slouch.
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:58 pm

King Kobra - Thrill of a Lifetime. The first 7 songs are so weak, I hardly remember the last third is great.
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:59 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
King Kobra - Thrill of a Lifetime. The first 7 songs are so weak, I hardly remember the last third is great.

"Home Street Home" is one of the worst songs ever with Mark Free rapping. GREAT IDEA!
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:08 am

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Albums that start weak then end great   Albums that start weak then end great Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Albums that start weak then end great
Page 1 of 1