Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest

Go down 
+18
ultmetal
Witchfinder
manny
DallasBlack
krokus
Temple of Blood
Dark Horseman
James B.
Lari
JBall_Z
80s Metal Lady
mc666
Alex Dee Rokket
Wargod
BearOnUnicycle
Shawn Of Fire
SpectreFate
ZombieHavoc
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest   Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 3:33 pm

PREEEEEEEEST

I've been on a 'Sin After Sin'/'Stained Class' binge for about a week.

Things get kind of stupid after 'Defenders' and there is already some duhhhh stuff on there but it just ROCKS SO HARD.

Maiden I don't really binge on anymore, there's just no need, I dunno. I'll go through a record for a day or two but that's it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest   Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 6:24 pm

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
Maiden I don't really binge on anymore, there's just no need, I dunno. I'll go through a record for a day or two but that's it.

Despite IM being my favorite band, I'm pretty much in the same boat. Since the majority of their songs are so etched on my brain I can play them mentally barely missing a note.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest   Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

I love Priest and Maiden both but Ozzy leaves me kind of 'meh'. I Still like "No More Tears" and "Bark at the Moon" quite a bit but I have never really been able to get into the rest of the catalog.

As far as Priest goes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Screaming and Painkiller by miles ahead of the rest of the catalog. I also really like the Ripper era's Live in London album quite a bit. I love the way Ripper sings Hell Bent For Leather but I don't remember if it is on that album or not. I have him singing that track on the Hell Bent Forever tribute, which is why I actually bought it.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest   Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:33 pm

I still listen to both Ozzy and JP frequently. The other day I was jamming Bark At the Moon which to me is the best Ozzy album ever. I enjoy all of JP except Jugulator and Demolition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest   Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-visiting Ozzy and Priest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2