Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defrage - The Sick Letter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Indrek1992
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 1

Defrage - The Sick Letter Empty
PostSubject: Defrage - The Sick Letter   Defrage - The Sick Letter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Defrage is Estonian rock/metal band, witch is all-time-touring, meaning that they are having concerts all the time around right now Europe, and from next year also USA and so on.
And just two days ago we released a new song with a music video "The Sick Letter".
See in youtube : Defrage - The Sick Letter
And also, as we are totally independent band touring, if you have any ideas to help our band out in meanings of promotion etc then just write me in facebook, Indrek Limbak (press manager of the band).
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: Defrage - The Sick Letter   Defrage - The Sick Letter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Moved to appropriate forum.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Defrage - The Sick Letter   Defrage - The Sick Letter Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:20 pm

FF - when did we get a Spam forum???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defrage - The Sick Letter   Defrage - The Sick Letter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defrage - The Sick Letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: General Forums :: Conversation Piece-
Jump to: