Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!

Go down 
+2
Dark Horseman
scottmitchell74
6 posters
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Empty
PostSubject: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:20 am

On last night's game Giants-vs-Packers they were going to commercial and playing a song that rang a bell. Low and behold, it dawned on me, it was Airbourne. I privately celebrated because my wife would have thought I was crazy to get so excited about such a thing. One thing I was wondering, did the sound man think this was a AC/DC song? Anyhow, They played Diamond in the Rough on US TV. Woo!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 pm

Nice, much better then a lot of what they've been playing.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Our local news must have a metalhead in the production crew because they go to commercials sometimes with stuff like Dio, Megadeth and even more obscure stuff like Sleez Beez. This morning they led into one of the breaks with "Spirit Of Radio".

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:56 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
On last night's game Giants-vs-Packers they were going to commercial and playing a song that rang a bell. Low and behold, it dawned on me, it was Airbourne. I privately celebrated because my wife would have thought I was crazy to get so excited about such a thing. One thing I was wondering, did the sound man think this was a AC/DC song? Anyhow, They played Diamond in the Rough on US TV. Woo!
I'm assuming they didn't understand the lyrics. Haha.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah, no kidding!
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Metal novice
Metal novice
ozzman

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Nice catch! I must have walked out of the room & missed it.....
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 am

Once upon a time, when NHL and NHLPA havent succumbed to the greedy side and there was still a game known to the human race as hockey, one could hear plenty of metal tunes during the breaks - Metallica, Ozzy, Quiet riot, etc. Once I even was shocked to hear PRESS PLAY ON TAPE's underground mega-hit "Retro Action"!

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 am

Another place a lot of metal tunes can be heard is... PBR. It is kinda bizarre that such a redneck sport would embrace heavy metal, but they do play plenty of Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and lots of Nightwish
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!   Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airbourne on Sunday Night Football!!
Page 1 of 1