Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On the edge of metal

Go down 
+19
ghost
mc666
Todd Jaymz
thejokeriv
spiritoradio
journeyman
Wargod
the sentinel
T-Roy
SAHB Healer
Shiney
MetalGuy71
KissinMaiden
scottmitchell74
Fat Freddy
Thrasher73
Required Fields
sovdat
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

On the edge of metal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:47 am

kmorg wrote:

I love just about anything that has to do with metal. On the edge, as you say? Well, Alice Cooper, Kiss, White Lion, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen (yeah, I sneaked him in there!!), Trans-Siberian Orchestra..... I could go on all day long....
if Bruce Springsteen is "on the edge" of being metal, then you could pretty much add anyone from Sheryl Crow to Elton John to that list. Laughing very hard

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:47 am

welcome to this humble place that we have built ( well scott and kmorg really) i am sure we all hope your stay is as enjoyable as we find it
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:56 am

Hello and welcome.

Lots of artists from the 70's that I call metal, that many disagree with me about. Aerosmith, Queen, Ted Nugent, Angel, Alice Cooper, Kiss, Thin Lizzy, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot...to name a few.

BTW, "Metal Health" is a good record. Saw Quiet Riot on that tour opening for Black Sabbath.

nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:59 am

i can never find that album even though i really want it becuase metal health is an awesome song after i heard it on grand theft auto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:19 pm

I always thought White Lion's Fight to Survive was a "metal" album - and a STELLAR one at that.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:56 pm

mc666 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

I love just about anything that has to do with metal. On the edge, as you say? Well, Alice Cooper, Kiss, White Lion, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen (yeah, I sneaked him in there!!), Trans-Siberian Orchestra..... I could go on all day long....
if Bruce Springsteen is "on the edge" of being metal, then you could pretty much add anyone from Sheryl Crow to Elton John to that list. Laughing very hard

lol! I know, I just wanted to say I like him. He's one of the VERY few non-metal artists I enjoy as much as metal. I still consider bands like Ratt and Dokken metal, so for me they are either metal or not.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Hail brother. Nice to read your introduction. Take care and post a lot.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:18 pm

Quote :
I think you will NOT find a better board
anywhere...especially one where the folks' tastes run more wide and yet
all get along well as this....

I second this.....everyone seems to either get along or gets over it really quickly. It's a great board!!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:05 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I always thought White Lion's Fight to Survive was a "metal" album - and a STELLAR one at that.

Hells yeah!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:09 pm

the sentinel wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Hells yeah!!! 🤘

Of course that is a metal album 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the edge of metal   On the edge of metal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the edge of metal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2