Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your dream tour or show?

Go down 
+19
nevermore
brokentulsa
steelerbrian
jstate
Hamer12
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
kmorg
Lazlo Toth
iamrockerfun
Psychotron
MEGATRON
mc666
Leatherface
akeldama
jettafiend
James B.
SpectreFate
BillRoxx
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SAHB Healer
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

What's your dream tour or show? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's your dream tour or show?   What's your dream tour or show? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 am

some I actually saw would be hard to top

in 1979 I saw UFO with Priest opening. This was basically Unleashed In The East followed by Strangers In The Night, two of the best live sets ever. It's nice to be able to recreate whenever I want now too. Arena was only half full.

I saw the Screaming For Vengance tour too, with Maiden (and Axe opening- which is strange but OK since I liked Axe too).

or how about Wishbone Ash, Uriah Heep, Nazareth, and Blue Oyster Cult. They were all out of style then, so that one was also just half full.

Van Halen a week after releasing their first album, Journey (Greg Rollie era). That could have sold 50'000 tickets a decade later but it was Montrose headlining (not bad) so again just half full

a dream concert would be Alex Harvey Band (SAHB) and Sweet. Strangely I can't find any record of their ever having played together- although they must have, both being Scottish Legends of the 70's.
Back to top Go down

What's your dream tour or show?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2