Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN

Go down 
+2
BearOnUnicycle
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Empty
PostSubject: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 pm

I have been a lifelong fan of Ruske thrash [and East Euro metal in general, being of Russian decent myself]. Well, a trading bro of mine, that is very in-tune with my tastes, threw in a little gem in our last trade, and, my, my, my. I think this is the most impressive stuff since the days of Shah and early Master/KM. Old school thrash with that somewhat raw NYHC production that has always rung true in my ears. Pick it up if you can find it!

Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:45 am

68 views and no guts
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:03 am

Well, I'm Russian, but the only thrash band I listen to is Kruiz. Okay, and the first album of Master and Aspid if I want to listen to something wicked. Overall I don't like thrash so I can't comment Razz
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:36 am

Yep. That's thrash.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 9:52 am

Know of any legit distro carrying it? Only a Greek seller on amazon and I refuse to support ebay/paypal. Sounds right up my alley. I'd almost prefer they sung in their native Russian though. I'm a big fan of bands doing that.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:07 am

Sounds like good quality thrash to me. I agree with the HC comparison UNC!
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm

jstate wrote:
Know of any legit distro carrying it? Only a Greek seller on amazon and I refuse to support ebay/paypal. Sounds right up my alley. I'd almost prefer they sung in their native Russian though. I'm a big fan of bands doing that.

I have my copy in my store [click on my sig].
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:40 am

I almost released this album, but got cold feet at the last minute due to the horrible Engrish vokills... Otherwise the production is more than decent, especially considering the band hails from the deep rural Russian countryside...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN   HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELL'S THRASH HORSEMEN
Page 1 of 1