Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New RoboCop suit revealed

Go down 
+16
Orion Crystal Ice
corplhicks
Boris2008
thejokeriv
ShadowAngel
DallasBlack
speed101
exact33
MetalGuy71
Hadley
martinsane
DevZor
Fat Freddy
jettafiend
Required Fields
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

New RoboCop suit revealed Empty
PostSubject: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:34 pm

New RoboCop suit revealed Robocop-compare630-jpg_163018
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 am

Looks like it was influenced by Chris Nolan's Batman
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37625

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 am

Yuck. Looks like a leftover armored suit from the "G.I. Joe" movie.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:24 am

Budget must be stretched pretty thin... They could only afford one glove.
Back to top Go down
martinsane
Metal master
Metal master
martinsane

Number of posts : 924

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:37 am

Looks more alien than robot to me?...
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:39 am

Some of y'all know that "RoboCop" is my all time favorite film, so you can probably guess how I felt about this remake even before I saw that suit.... New RoboCop suit revealed 19976

This movie has had the stench of death about it virtually from the get-go anyway. The director is a Brazilian filmmaker who's never made a Hollywood movie before, and he's been constantly butting heads with the studio A-holes about re-writes and script changes.

My prediction: D.O.A. at the box office, summer of 2013.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39461

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:59 am

This movie does not really interest me (no need for a remake as far as I'm concerned).

And the costume looks like it was left over from from of those one of those innumerable japanese tokusatsu shows (power rangers,beetleborgs,etc.)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 am

Samuel L. Jackson is in the new "RoboCop" as a "Detroit media magnate." I wonder if that means we'll hear him say "I'll mothaf**kin' buy that for a muthaf**kin' dollar." Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28411

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:27 am

DevZor wrote:
Budget must be stretched pretty thin... They could only afford one glove.

Actually, it reportedly has a $100,000,000 budget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:05 pm

One good thing about this, at least we'll get more insane Japanese Robocop commercials!:

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:39 pm

Laughing very hard I love that Fried Chicken commercial.

You missed my favorite one though.... RoboRoachSpray!

The only thing RoboCop hates more than crime...is cockroaches!!!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Required Fields wrote:

That's pretty lame. He doesn't look "robotic" at all. Just a dude in body armor. Weak.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

That's pretty lame. He doesn't look "robotic" at all. Just a dude in body armor. Weak.

yep. Its looks like he is less robotic than before...

speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:48 pm

They just cant get anything right in movies this last 10-12 years at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:47 pm

speed101 wrote:
They just cant get anything right in movies this last 10-12 years at all.

I definitely wouldn't agree with that...

But I am seriously tired of remakes.
Back to top Go down
speed101
Metal master
Metal master
speed101

Number of posts : 516

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:35 pm

Well its also because i like films from the 80s back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 pm

speed101 wrote:
Well its also because i like films from the 80s back.

Most of my favorites are from the 70s and back, but there are good films from basically every era. There's alot of crap spewing out of the major studios now, but the independent market is still quite strong.

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:00 pm

exact33 wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Required Fields wrote:

yep. Its looks like he is less robotic than before...

Looks pretty dang stupid to me. There ain't nothing "Robo" about that.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
ShadowAngel
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ShadowAngel

Number of posts : 445

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:18 pm

That's a really weak design, nothing "Robo" at all. Looks more like some uncolored body armor out of a Manga like Bubblegum Crisis or something you'd see in Metal Gear Solid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomofdesire.de
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:46 pm

The RoboCop remake has had its release date pushed back... instead of August 2013, they're now shooting for early 2014.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/25254/-robocop-pixels-delayed-until-2014

Betcha this means Sony realizes they've got a turd and they need the extra time to polish it.

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The RoboCop remake has had its release date pushed back... instead of August 2013, they're now shooting for early 2014.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/25254/-robocop-pixels-delayed-until-2014

Betcha this means Sony realizes they've got a turd and they need the extra time to polish it.

And they are dropping that turd in the Feb dumping ground (Sept being the other dumping ground for crap movies)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 12:54 pm

Or make it 3D. People still think 3D is cool right? Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 1:46 pm

It could be back-ups in the post-production houses as well, many films with lots of CGI get their release dates pushed because there aren't enough available slots at the local vendors.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:55 pm

S.D. wrote:
It could be back-ups in the post-production houses as well, many films with lots of CGI get their release dates pushed because there aren't enough available slots at the local vendors.

Don't go trying to defend this movie! You know it, I know it, Freddy knows it. Even Speed101 knows it and he can't find his own bellybutton without a flashlight and GPS. This movie is gonna be a big, stinking turd-in-the-punchbowl of unnecessary remakes!! New RoboCop suit revealed 288219

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm

I'm not defending anything, just stating fact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RoboCop suit revealed   New RoboCop suit revealed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New RoboCop suit revealed
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next