Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Empty
PostSubject: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:03 pm

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/08/fan-suing-dallas-cowboys-and-jerry-jones-over-hot-seat/1?csp=25&kjnd=m8o4iurwG%2BRWqyUU0SAZ9ChhauNdvhUk8FPx6hUPM3bgRUuqP9fDsKfqpXNQUQOi-a5050826-1f4e-4947-977d-d09a7f49f33a_7jEt%2Be6wT3DFjsgDbjF3Tm4o%2F0sf3VAOBuaFaQZk2stQnAVTko8xE1kYL7N0YXIw

Why we are a doomed country.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:08 pm

No kidding. Are we the most litigious society in the history of the world or what?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:48 pm

What happened to common sense? Not so common anymore? Who doesn't know that something black is going to be hot in the sun? Hell, anything of any color is going to be hot in that kind of heat.

No one should be able to sue someone else because they're a fookin' moron.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:11 pm

one of the comments:

"The bench was uncovered and openly exposed to the extremely hot August sun"

Clearly, Jones needs to air condition the entire Dallas metro area...

I got a sunburn a few years ago at a game there - on my face and left arm. Shoulda sued."

lol!

while I dont normally shed a tear for Jerry Jones, the woman is clearly at fault. If she has to sue, I would recommend suing the Sun for causing the damage.

Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:42 pm

I would love to be the judge in this case.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 pm

I saw a panel discussion about this today. One guy said it would be like a Packers fan suing the team because he got frostbite at a Lambeau game. Duh, it's common sense. One other guy said there was a simple solution to her problem, stand up.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 pm

Pretty much. This has to be an ambulance chasing lawyer that thought this one up. What next? Signs every 10 feet telling traffic is fast and cars are heavier then you? Going barefoot on hot ground can hurt your feet? Being a moron is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
Pretty much. This has to be an ambulance chasing lawyer that thought this one up. What next? Signs every 10 feet telling traffic is fast and cars are heavier then you? Going barefoot on hot ground can hurt your feet? Being a moron is dangerous.

and expensive for the rest of us.

Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:33 pm

Common sense ain't so common anymore. They should sue the Cowboys for sucking the past 15 years!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.    Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fan suing Cowboys over burned butt.
Page 1 of 1