Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Obsession Album out this October

Go down 
+6
Dark Horseman
BearOnUnicycle
krokus
Thrasher73
Witchfinder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7612

New Obsession Album out this October Empty
PostSubject: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 am

Obsession is releasing their new album, Order of Chaos, on 10/09/12. Here's the album teaser vid:

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:55 am

Looking forward to it! Anything with Vescera on vocals is a no brainer for me.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39598

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

cool Sounds pretty good !
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am

Very good news. I really loved the one from a couple of years ago (and the old albums of course). Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:43 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:
Looking forward to it! Anything with Vescera on vocals is a no brainer for me.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Very cool.
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:01 am

Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:39 pm

I don't have any of their stuff yet, but as a big Vescera fan I'll be getting this and eventually the rest as well
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:01 am

"Methods of Madness" is a must. I personally like it more than "Scarred for Life", though some prefer their earlier works ("SfL" and EP). Last album of theirs wasn't bad at all too. To sum up, Obsession rules.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Anyone else get this album yet?

I really like it, have been listening to it almost nonstop the past three days
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:20 pm

I need to give some more listens, nothing grabbed me the first time.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Bumping for some fresh opinions on this band and their albums. I've played some tunes from Order of Chaos and it sounds decent enough to warrant a purchase or 2 to add to my collection.

Anywhere in particular a good place to start? Any album I should avoid?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 6:26 pm

First two albums and EP are great. Didn't care for anything else. Methods of Madness is the best imo, should probably go with it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Very cool album.

Although I didn't realize this was an old thread when I saw the title, and thought Obsession would be releasing a new album this October (2016).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 3:08 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Bumping for some fresh opinions on this band and their albums. I've played some tunes from Order of Chaos and it sounds decent enough to warrant a purchase or 2 to add to my collection.

Anywhere in particular a good place to start? Any album I should avoid?

Methods of Madness and Carnival of Lies are their best I think.Vescera has a killer voice, I dig everything he sings on.

If you're just getting one album I'd say go with Carnival of Lies.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 1:13 pm

I love the Scarred For Life album. I'd like to find a copy of the Marshall Law ep.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28447

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 1:52 pm

I discuss Order of Chaos in one of my YouTube videos.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Obsession Album out this October   New Obsession Album out this October Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Obsession Album out this October
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: