Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness

Go down 
+29
mikeinfla
SpectreFate
Olafsto
shamgar75
Gilbert
DallasBlack
Orion Crystal Ice
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
stepcousin
Shawn Of Fire
mc666
Sutekh
jettafiend
ultmetal
kmorg
bassman
exact33
nevermore
powermacho
kethdredd
Dave the Boss
Thrasher73
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
DarthMetalis
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:32 am

DallasBlack wrote:
bassman wrote:
I am pleasantly surprised by the love expressed for Wicked Generation........I thought I was the only one that liked it.

Never heard it. It has never been at a decent price.

Just saw this. I think I have an extra copy of Wicked Generation somewhere. If I find it, it is yours.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:33 am

SpectreFate wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
bassman wrote:
I am pleasantly surprised by the love expressed for Wicked Generation........I thought I was the only one that liked it.

Never heard it. It has never been at a decent price.

Just saw this. I think I have an extra copy of Wicked Generation somewhere. If I find it, it is yours.
um...I've never heard it???
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Frontline Records has been resurrected. You can get Wicked Generation on iTunes for 8.99 andAmazon offers it CD on demand from the same people. I don't see it on the frontline website but that doesn't mean they won't offer it later.

Http://www.frontlinerecords.us
Back to top Go down
Zze
Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:11 pm

I like Sacred Warrior altought I am NO LONGER a Christian ( I moved to another religion ), but sometimes they sounded like an early Queensryche clone to me.
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

New video up!

Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:36 pm

kethdredd wrote:
New video up!

If ya scoped out the first post in this thread, the song is already there. (without the interview from bass player/producer guy)

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:43 pm

James B. wrote:
kethdredd wrote:
New video up!

If ya scoped out the first post in this thread, the song is already there. (without the interview from bass player/producer guy)

Nope, this is totally different, with snippets from other songs on the album. It's mostly interviews actually.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Oh well, been wrong before......

The clip has has a heading "waiting in darkness" and I just made a wrong assumption that it was gonna be the same tune. I'd rather hear an entire tune than interviews and snips of tunage, just how i roll.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:10 am

Thanks for posting that. I'm so stoked for this album!

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4602

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 am

James B. wrote:

At your age, I'm sure you're used to it Razz

Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:43 am

SideShowDisaSter wrote:
James B. wrote:

At your age, I'm sure you're used to it Razz

yeppers and am rare enough to cop to it all day long and not miss a step

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:44 pm

I am really excited to get this!

DevZor
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
DevZor

Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:53 pm

I was super stoked when they first announced it, Eli had just done a killer record with the sacrificed and Inwas excited to hear him on a record with some decent production. The song sounds great but my interest has waned as its been delayed so long. I probably won't be stoked for it again until I have it in my CD player. Waiting and having projects like this pushed back so much really kills the mojo.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Got my copy of waiting in darkness in the mail yesterday. My first sacred warrior album. Can't wait to play it this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 12:31 pm

It's a good album but pretty different then the early stuff.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 3:39 pm

I have it but don't listen much, I need to spin it again soon. The title track is the best song. Some of the songs have buried vocals I wish they could fix that and it would be even better.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
I have it but don't listen much, I need to spin it again soon. The title track is the best song. Some of the songs have buried vocals I wish they could fix that and it would be even better.

Actually i got it because i loved the title track after listening to it on youtube headbanger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3