Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness

Go down 
+29
mikeinfla
SpectreFate
Olafsto
shamgar75
Gilbert
DallasBlack
Orion Crystal Ice
Temple of Blood
MetalGuy71
stepcousin
Shawn Of Fire
mc666
Sutekh
jettafiend
ultmetal
kmorg
bassman
exact33
nevermore
powermacho
kethdredd
Dave the Boss
Thrasher73
T-Roy
Fat Freddy
thejokeriv
Dark Horseman
DarthMetalis
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:33 am

reminds me of Jacob's Dream a bit. Yes, maybe, no?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:55 am

mc666 wrote:
first time hearing this band. very good vox, plus the music was both melodic & heavy. not bad at all. are their old albums heavy? for some reason, i was under the impression these guys were on the lighter side.

For the most part yes they are pretty heavy. Rebellion was really heavy and so was Masters Command.Wicked Generation was a bit slower and Obsessions is a good mix of both heavy and proggy.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:07 am

mc666 wrote:
first time hearing this band. very good vox, plus the music was both melodic & heavy. not bad at all. are their old albums heavy? for some reason, i was under the impression these guys were on the lighter side.

Same here. Never heard them before that song. Pretty decent.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:17 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Same here. Never heard them before that song. Pretty decent.

Their old stuff kinda had a Maiden-y/Queensryche thing goin' on.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm

MC,

They're really not that heavy, aside from a few songs here and there.

Here's one of their heavy ones:

"Master's Command" is an excellent album though and probably my #2 favorite Christian metal album ever.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:38 am

Temple of Blood wrote:
MC,

They're really not that heavy, aside from a few songs here and there.

Here's one of their heavy ones:

"Master's Command" is an excellent album though and probably my #2 favorite Christian metal album ever.
Wow, that's saying a lot! What would be your #1?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:21 am

My favorite Sacred Warrior is Wicked Generation...

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:23 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Wut this guy sez, right here.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 10:32 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Shawn Of Fire wrote:

Wut this guy sez, right here.

You are both correct!
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:51 pm

Any info on a release date for this?
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 pm

I am all about 'Rebellion' sans that ballad, you want a nice slice of USPM without the retro aftertaste, there you go right there..
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:03 pm

To be honest I am shocked that they even recorded a new song, let alone an album. After hearing of 'reunions' for the better part of a decade I kinda wrote them off.

bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am

I am pleasantly surprised by the love expressed for Wicked Generation........I thought I was the only one that liked it.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 pm

bassman wrote:
I am pleasantly surprised by the love expressed for Wicked Generation........I thought I was the only one that liked it.

Never heard it. It has never been at a decent price.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
bassman
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bassman

Number of posts : 1939

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:53 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
bassman wrote:

Never heard it. It has never been at a decent price.

It's really good! Here's a song from that disc.......

Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 am

That is a great song and I have no doubt it's a good album. It's just a bit pricey.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:31 am

Really good. Need to check these guys out
Back to top Go down
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I like it as well. Great song and Eli sounds better here than on the last Sacrificed CD.

I agree Ult. Eli is in great form.

The vocals were very clean and clear, definitely much better than the last Sacrificed CD Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 604261
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Always liked their music but never cared for their preachy lyrics... New song sounds surprisingly good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
shamgar75
Metal master
Metal master
shamgar75

Number of posts : 683

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm

mc666 wrote:

Their first 2 albums had some heavier tunes, not throughout though.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 am

Does anybody know the status of this album? Their website has no news in the "news" link and since the posting of the video...doesn't look like they've touched the site. I tried emailing through their "contact" link, that doesn't work either. I'm getting a bad feeling!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:50 am

I think Eli is easy to get a hold of, as he is active on Facebook and posts at the CMR.

Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Quote :
"We are finishing our last song as far as new material,then we are redoing
day of the lord and temples on fire,getting close"
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Seriously getting impatient on this one! Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 82702
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 am

T-Roy wrote:
Seriously getting impatient on this one! Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 82702
x2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness   Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacred Warrior- Waiting in Darkness
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next