Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM July '12 Update

Go down 
+14
biddle
MetalGuy71
Hadley
adrian
jstate
BearOnUnicycle
Tur-Thalion
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
mc666
Required Fields
krokus
Vexer6
ultmetal
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
biddle
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 pm

nice update ult!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:19 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
In Phantom Blue's Built To Perform review...
Quote :
because of the tongue cover art.

I'm assuming you meant "tongue-in-cheek" cover art. That artwork was done by Chris Cooper (aka Coop), who is a well known "hot rod" artist. Check out some of his NSFW-ish work here. ***Caution - cartoon boobies ahead***
http://www.coopstuff.com/

Flotsam - When the Storm Comes Down...
Quote :
The song explores the topic of the government testing medication of humans.

"on" humans.

Also, does anyone else find the Sacred Reich page hard to read with the dark green text on a black background?

Thanks.

I'll use a lighter green. It reads fine on my computers, but if you are having a problem with it then likely others are as well. It's difficult because everyone's monitors are different, so are much darker than others.

Metal student
Metal student
novellahub

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:39 pm

Ult -

Have you considered re-visiting the reviews for the 80's Rush albums (synth era). I am curious if you have the same view of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rchobbyhub.com
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 pm

novellahub wrote:
Ult -

Have you considered re-visiting the reviews for the 80's Rush albums (synth era). I am curious if you have the same view of them.
Agreed, i'd also like to see you re-visit your review of Saxon-Rock The Nations.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Vexer6 wrote:
novellahub wrote:
Ult -

Agreed, i'd also like to see you re-visit your review of Saxon-Rock The Nations.

Sure. I'll give 'em a fresh spin. I really need to update a bunch of the Saxon blurbs.

Rock the Nations...party till you puke! :cheese:

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Quote :
I'll use a lighter green. It reads fine on my computers, but if you are having a problem with it then likely others are as well. It's difficult because everyone's monitors are different, so are much darker than others.

Probably. I just thought I'd throw that out there to see if anyone else noticed. It could just be my old work monitor.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 am

From the TNT review:

3. Ship In The Nightv4:02)

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:52 am

Thanks kmorg

Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:52 pm

Was reading some of the older reviews and i noticed this misprint in the Lynch Mob s/t review:

3. "No God" (4:16)

The song is actually called "No Good".
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Hadley wrote:
Was reading some of the older reviews and i noticed this misprint in the Lynch Mob s/t review:

3. "No God" (4:16)

The song is actually called "No Good".

Thanks.

Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:07 pm

Ult, have you got any Gotthard CDs?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 9:36 pm

TheGreatDuck wrote:
Ult, have you got any Gotthard CDs?

None. Like what I have heard though.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
biddle

Number of posts : 337

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 pm

ult, any other non-metal artists you don't have on your site that you might like to add?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:52 pm

biddle wrote:
ult, any other non-metal artists you don't have on your site that you might like to add?

Only one I can think of at the moment is possibly Bob Segar. I'd like to add some more The Who and Allman Brothers as well. I have several Grand Funk albums on vinyl I could probably add one of these days.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:19 pm

Oh, and I will also be adding Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene in the next update. Definitely not metal.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:13 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Oh, and I will also be adding Jean Michel Jarre - Oxygene in the next update. Definitely not metal.

I really like his first three albums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM July '12 Update   NLTM July '12 Update - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM July '12 Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2