Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The offical Kiss thread

Go down 
+60
Shawn Of Fire
EmoElmo
Rawk Hawk
Psychotron
Witchfinder
Vexer6
mlotek
Alex Dee Rokket
Smindas
MEGATRON
chewie
Joe
vanillaviking
Gilbert
exact33
Isaiah 40:31
biddle
jstate
WRETCHED
metalinmyveins
Hamer12
kmorg
Troublezone
Dave the Boss
Cliffy
Shini
JBall_Z
EvyMetal
7thSaviour
80smetalrocks
TheDoctor'sScarf
RevBilly6207
Ben Grimm
Addy
ultmetal
journeyman
nevermore
tohostudios
sam
iamrockerfun
DeathCult
AngelRipper16
akeldama
XYZ
the sentinel
James B.
TheGooch
Metal Misfit
thejokeriv
Schbopo
manny
skullsmasher
A Handful of Wayne
MetalGuy71
spiritoradio
krokus
KissinMaiden
Fat Freddy
Chairman_Smith
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

The offical Kiss thread Empty
PostSubject: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:03 am

Since theres so many topics already lets condense everything Kiss related into this thread. 🤘

Anyway,

I'm listening to Unmasked right now, its pretty decent music wise I think... but the lyrics get a bit silly (even for Kiss). I also got Music From The Elder and I really enjoyed that one.

Now i just need a few more and I got em all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:19 am

I don't know why people didn't love it...! Unmasked,Dynasty and The Elder are 3 great albums!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:20 am

I like Dynasty and The Elder but was never crazy about UNMASKED. I take it off the shelf once in a while to listen to "Shandi" and "Talk To Me" and that's about it. I do love that comic strip on the album cover though. (Ace: "This IS what we look like, Curly!")

Very weak album IMO. But hey, they can't hit a home run every time they step up to the plate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:23 am

Unmasked is not bad there's a lot of good songs!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:33 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Unmasked is not bad there's a lot of good songs!

I dunno dude... I wouldn't say it's ALL bad, but it's certainly not as good as many of their other albums... it's definitely in my bottom three
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:58 am

I agree with you...Unmasked is my less favorit.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:25 am

My least favorite order is: (Bottom 5)

1. Hot in the Shade
2. Psycho Circus
3. Asylum
4. Animalize
5. Carnival of Souls

The song that got me into KISS was Love Gun and still is my favorite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:49 am

I love how Gene isn't singing : ''Cuz I Love you!'' at the end of the song. (On KISSology Vol.2 ''Top Pop'' ''I Love It Loud'')
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:37 pm

What I think is kinda cool about Unplugged is even tho its acoustic.. Kiss still manage to sound like Hard Rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:49 pm

Yeah..! I mean I Still Love You and A World Without Hero were so great!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:22 pm

Condense? All you did was create another one! Haha. Quit the opposite of condense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:33 pm

Can someone tell me why Bruce neveer came back with KISS?

(ACE:''Turn Around...Look! It's Rock'N'Roll''.lol! )
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 5:49 pm

I think that UNMASKED is a very special album. The feeling that songs like NAKED CITY(one of my fave KISS songs ever), or EASY AS IT SEEMS gives me is just very very special and great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:05 pm

Yeah Unmasked is so great...! There's a lot of good songs.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

Number of posts : 1510

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 10:22 pm

I just got Dynasty, The Elder, and Unmasked in the mail yesterday from Amazon. They are all fantastic. I like that in an album though, when everyone(present company excluded)puts the albums down as being crap, that makes me want to check them out even more and then I find myself loving them. So thank you critics, because I just found 3 new favorite albums. happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=507304580
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:21 pm

spiritoradio wrote:
Dynasty, The Elder, and Unmasked happy

No doubt they're amazing but, they can't beat my top 3 Dressed Tot kill, Rock and Roll Over, and Love Gun. :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:33 am

The Elder...amazing? I think that's pushing it. Haha. It's not terrible, but it's far, far from amazing.
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:36 am

KissinMaiden wrote:
No doubt they're amazing but, they can't beat my top 3 Dressed Tot kill, Rock and Roll Over, and Love Gun. :kickbutt:

Hey I'm not here to start no trouble humble (I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle) Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:01 am

The 3 next albums I'm buying :

1-(Music From) The Elder
2-Rock'N'Roll Over
3-Unmasked
And why not 4!
4-Dynasty
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:05 am

spiritoradio wrote:
KissinMaiden wrote:

Hey I'm not here to start no trouble humble (I'm just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle) Exclamation

Please do not ever quote that song again or we will have the moderators suspend your account. This board has standards, you know.
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:34 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
spiritoradio
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
spiritoradio

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm

HA! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:00 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:59 pm

KISSology Vol.2 is #1 in Canada...! My COUNTRY (COunty? Don't remember how to write it...) is the best!
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:32 pm

I'm listening to all the Kiss CDs back to back... i haven't used the skip button yet.... but Peter Criss's album is the next in the changer... so no promises :P

I suppose I should get all the way through it at least once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The offical Kiss thread   The offical Kiss thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The offical Kiss thread
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next