Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012

Go down 
+32
Orion Crystal Ice
Joe
shamgar75
Nico
kmorg
SideShowDisaSter
Gryphon-kl
Witchfinder
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
Sutekh
iamrockerfun
CRIMSONMASK
Ricky
Wurthless
Hadley
manny
Fat Freddy
jstate
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
DeathCult
tohostudios
Leatherface
exact33
sheets
nevermore
MetalGuy71
James B.
DallasBlack
chewie
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Green Slime" (1968)

Campy, kitschy, cool Japanese/American co-production in which a team of astronauts successfully destroys an asteroid before it can collide with Earth. Unfortunately they pick up a nasty alien organism in the process, which multiplies rapidly until it overruns their space station. Lotsa action, cheap looking rubbery monsters and overracting ensue.

This cult classic directed by Kinji Fukasaku ("Virus," "Battle Royale") even has a rockin' theme song!!!

Somehow I missed this one.

You'd totally dig this, Toho. Seek it out.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Snapped
Grimm
Parking Wars
Storage Wars
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm

I went to see the Three Stooges by the Farley Brothers and it was actually very funny
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm

manny wrote:
I went to see the Three Stooges by the Farley Brothers and it was actually very funny
Ugh. You'd have to pay me to see that. I hate slapstick comedy. There's apparently a market for it though.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I hate slapstick comedy. There's apparently a market for it though.

Better than cheesy blood and gore ...

...and there's apparently a market for that as well. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Green Slime" (1968)

Campy, kitschy, cool Japanese/American co-production in which a team of astronauts successfully destroys an asteroid before it can collide with Earth. Unfortunately they pick up a nasty alien organism in the process, which multiplies rapidly until it overruns their space station. Lotsa action, cheap looking rubbery monsters and overracting ensue.

This cult classic directed by Kinji Fukasaku ("Virus," "Battle Royale") even has a rockin' theme song!!!

One of my favorite flicks as a kid. For some reason the local independent station in the area used to play that a couple times a year, I guess it was cheap to license.

Didn't even know it was available, I'm sure the last time I saw it was sometime in the 80s.

Thanks for the reminder.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

Once Upon A Time
Without A Trace
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Keeping Up Appearances
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12615

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 am

Nightmare On Elm Street (2010)

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 am

The Old Guys

On deck:

People Like Us
Yes, Minister
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:02 am

Impact Wrestling (from the DVR)
Married With Children
Fox 25th anniversary special
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 am

The Dresden Files

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39570

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 am

S.D. wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"The Green Slime" (1968)

One of my favorite flicks as a kid. For some reason the local independent station in the area used to play that a couple times a year, I guess it was cheap to license.

Didn't even know it was available, I'm sure the last time I saw it was sometime in the 80s.

Thanks for the reminder.

Same here. You gotta love that theme music.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 am

Last night, we watched The Killing.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25863

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Grounded For Life
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Flyers knocking out the Penguins Sunday afternoon, then that night...

30 Rock, followed by
Parks & Recreation from Thursday
Mythbusters
Most of That Metal Show with Adrian Smith

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Pawn Stars
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:54 am

Quote :
Grounded For Life

I'm not a fan of television shows at all, but that is one of the very few I would watch. Have all the seasons on dvd.

Watched Hype! on my ipad doing cardio this morning. I guess because there has been an onslaught of post grunge retrospectives that I no longer like it as much as I once did. Kind of feels like the same tired ground always brought up when something takes off. Only with even more pretension. Jack Endino still rules though. "friend of The Melvins, is a friend of mine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Bones
Castle
Big Bang Theory
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

nevermore wrote:
Grounded For Life

Mmmmm.... Grounded For Life Mom....

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Megyn-price-megyn-price-738830_640_480

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
nevermore wrote:
Grounded For Life

Mmmmm.... Grounded For Life Mom....

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Megyn-price-megyn-price-738830_640_480

Oh yeah !!! greedy
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:12 pm

The Dark Knight......Batman sounds like he's constipated when he speaks.

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 pm

WWE Raw starring Brock Lesnar
can't remember what I watched after that
The Golden Girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:21 pm

James B. wrote:

Yeah, they have alot of fun with that on "Community". Aside from that though, an excellent film.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:25 pm

S.D. wrote:
James B. wrote:

Yeah, they have alot of fun with that on "Community". Aside from that though, an excellent film.

they've done good reinventing that franchise. about due for a new one

I jusr watched Temrinator Salvation

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:18 pm

James B. wrote:
S.D. wrote:
James B. wrote:

they've done good reinventing that franchise. about due for a new one

They are currently working on it. It will have another appearance by Liam Neeson (no word on whether his character is still alive or if it's a flashback). His character's apprentice will be the main villan. These are just rumors, but it's what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012   TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (TV-series, Movies, Cinema Playlists) 2012
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next