Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Robbie Crane leaves RATT

Go down 
+11
Getizzyback
Psychotron
Troublezone
exact33
MetalGuy71
Dark Horseman
Shawn Of Fire
thejokeriv
James B.
manny
Fat Freddy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

Robbie Crane leaves RATT Empty
PostSubject: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:39 am

Just in case anybody cares...

Quote :
Bassist Robbie Crane has officially quit RATT, the band he had played with since 1997. During an appearance on this past Thursday's (March 22) edition of the "Headbangers At 11" show on the 93.3 KDKB radio station with host Mike Gaube, Crane stated about his decision to leave RATT, "I've been playing in LYNCH MOB since October of 2010. It's a thing that I've always loved doing, and I love playing with the band. As of recently, I've moved on from RATT — I definitely quit RATT — and I let them all know that. But you know what?! Iit's not because of LYNCH MOB. I'd been with RATT for 15 years and it was time to move on. I love being in LYNCH MOB and this is where my heart's at."

Translated: "George Lynch pays me better than Ratt did"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 am

Also translated as not only do they pay more money, but they actually go out and play gigs every once in awhile, and there singer does not threaten to quit every month.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 am

manny wrote:
Also translated as not only do they pay more money, but they actually go out and play gigs every once in awhile, and there singer does not threaten to quit every month.

That too. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:12 am

I've heard George is a better kisser than Stephen.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

That too. Very Happy

Maybe Lynch Mob, Inc offers a better 401k plan and health insurance.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 am

manny wrote:

They've had, like, 7 singers...haha!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
manny wrote:

They've had, like, 7 singers...haha!

7 singers!!!! I thought Stephen Pearcy was their only vocalist, well I know Jizzy ( I will take any gig ) Pearl did a tour with them, but I thought after the fiasco of their self titled reunion album way back when, Ratt folded til the album they released in 2008!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 am

Maybe Shawn was refering to Lynch Mob having 7 singers and not Ratt ?

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 am

James B. wrote:

Yeah, Lynch Mob...but even then I was exaggerating...they've had 4 (Logan, Mason, Andrew Freeman & John West).

As for Ratt, Pearcy & Jizzy...and I know Jamie Rowe was offered the gig and turned it down.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:56 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
James B. wrote:

Yeah, Lynch Mob...but even then I was exaggerating...they've had 4 (Logan, Mason, Andrew Freeman & John West).

As for Ratt, Pearcy & Jizzy...and I know Jamie Rowe was offered the gig and turned it down.

Well that is still alot of vocalist!!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 am

Is this news?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
Is this news?

...which is why I said "just in case anybody cares."

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am

Good thing I read this on Monday morning. Otherwise it would have ruined my entire weekend.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 am

I mean, he is only the bassist after all. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 am

Dark Horseman wrote:

...and not even the original bassist!

Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:30 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dark Horseman wrote:

...and not even the original bassist!

I think he was in the band longer than the original bassist too...

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:46 pm

manny wrote:

lol!

once again singers are prima donna's!!

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17153

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 6:30 pm

I met him once while he was touring in Jani Lane's solo band (during the late 90's). I had never heard of him before then. I wonder why he's in demand with all the hair metal geezers?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:04 am

Troublezone wrote:
I met him once while he was touring in Jani Lane's solo band (during the late 90's). I had never heard of him before then. I wonder why he's in demand with all the hair metal geezers?

Probably just has lots of good connections. He's one of those guys that's been hanging around on the Sunset Strip since forever...

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=765&Itemid=39

Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Probably just has lots of good connections. He's one of those guys that's been hanging around on the Sunset Strip since forever...

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=765&Itemid=39

A wise man once told me, "90% of the music business is who you know..."

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:01 am

Quote :

I think it's all business, not just music anymore. Cool

Metal student
Metal student
Psychotron

Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

He's a good bassist, especially in the live setting. He can sing too, as I remember him belting out "She Wants Money" during a RATT show.

At least he's in Lynch Mob, they rock.
Back to top Go down
http://nicksmetal.blogspot.com
Getizzyback
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Getizzyback

Number of posts : 428

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Blah, I'll take a bad Ratt over a great Lynch Mob anyday.

Never cared much for Lynch Mob, I seem to be only into Lynch when he's throwing bottles at Don and doing solos at the same time.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

I think it's all business, not just music anymore. Cool

It's easy to find good/great musicians to play/jam with (unless you live in Montana) and quite hard to find them and make money as well.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

It still upsets me how much Ratt smurfed up their latest run. This was their THIRD chance. I'm surprised Roadrunner is still willing to release a second album. Supposedly they've been working on the writing portion, I hope this doesn't stall things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robbie Crane leaves RATT   Robbie Crane leaves RATT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robbie Crane leaves RATT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: