Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

Number of posts : 99

U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Empty
PostSubject: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:19 pm

The long awaited double DVD and double CD Mastercutor Alive is now out in the stores, and has been released in following packages:
- double DVD in digipack format
- double CD + DVD9 in CD digipack format (not exactly sure what this means...)
- double CD in digipack format

DISC1:
Mastercutor
24/7
They Want war
The Bullet And The Bomb
Midnight Mover
Vendetta
Mission No. X
Midnight Highway
The Wrong Side Of Midnight
Breaker
Guitar Solo
Princess Of The Dawn
One Lone Voice
Winterdreams

DISC2
Living For Tonight
Thunderball
Drum Solo
Man And Machine
Animal House
Metal Heart
Holy
Balls To The Wall
Fast As A Shark
Burning
Outro
I'm A Rebel

The Details about the DVD-bonus material:
- Roadmovie Russian Tour, ca. 15 min
- Roadmovie South America tour, ca. 15 min
- Concert Belarius, ca. 15 min

The DVD's include 5.1 sorround sound, and of course the appearance of the "Mastercutor".

Only found out about this a couple of days ago! And for sure this will rock! If you check out U.D.O.'s MySpace page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=187497107, you can watch a couple of songs Live from the DVD.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:40 am

I'll buy the CD, that's for sure. I'm not that dig on DVD's. U.D.O. nveer fails though, and I even saw him on this tout.

Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

I have always enjoyed watching live-DVD's, even more than listening to live-CD's. I think the visual show enhances the experience of the concert. Plus it's the closest thing you can get to experience a band live, without actually being present.
Still, this will be awesome, as the videos taken from this DVD were great. See the band focuses mostly on material from the newest U.D.O. albums and the classic Accept discs.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 pm

I will pick this up tomorrow from the post office. I ordered the double cd+dvd package.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:02 am

Realy a killer release. 2cds+dvd. I just finished watching the live concert and its increible good. The bonus stuff i didnt watch yet but this is for shore a buy or die release for any heavy metal fan in the world.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Check out the new Gamma Ray DVD it kills!

Wargod48
Back to top Go down
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:11 pm

krokus wrote:
Realy a killer release. 2cds+dvd. I just finished watching the live concert and its increible good. The bonus stuff i didnt watch yet but this is for shore a buy or die release for any heavy metal fan in the world.

So if you buy the double CD + DVD9 in digipack CD format, you get the concert on both CD and DVD, right? Didn't understand the formats...
Back to top Go down
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:16 pm

Wargod48 wrote:
Check out the new Gamma Ray DVD it kills!

Wargod48

It's on my wishlist for christmas! headbanger
Back to top Go down
UltraMagnus007
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
UltraMagnus007

Number of posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:48 am

AngelRipper16 wrote:
krokus wrote:

So if you buy the double CD + DVD9 in digipack CD format, you get the concert on both CD and DVD, right? Didn't understand the formats...

If you buy the CD + DVD9 digipack I understand that you get the full concert spread over 2 cd's and the concert on a single DVD. All this is packaged up in a CD digipack.

I opted to get the CD and DVD seperately as the DVD on its own is a 2 disc affair with a 2nd disc with loads more bonus stuff.

I am watching the DVD right now and UDO, as always, is just awesome. Great track selection. My only dissapointment is the lack of 5.1 dolby sound. You only get stereo and some wierd surround sound. Not the end of the world but I am spoilt with most music dvd's including 5.1 sound these days.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
AngelRipper16 wrote:
krokus wrote:

If you buy the CD + DVD9 digipack I understand that you get the full concert spread over 2 cd's and the concert on a single DVD. All this is packaged up in a CD digipack.

I opted to get the CD and DVD seperately as the DVD on its own is a 2 disc affair with a 2nd disc with loads more bonus stuff.

I am watching the DVD right now and UDO, as always, is just awesome. Great track selection. My only dissapointment is the lack of 5.1 dolby sound. You only get stereo and some wierd surround sound. Not the end of the world but I am spoilt with most music dvd's including 5.1 sound these days.

Yes, thats right. Two cds and one dvd. The dvd have the same concert as the cd´s and they come in a normal double cd digipack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:20 pm

Watching the DVD right now. Damn UDO is awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
AngelRipper16
Metal novice
Metal novice
AngelRipper16

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 pm

UltraMagnus007 wrote:
AngelRipper16 wrote:
krokus wrote:

Thanks. Was a bit confused there for a time. Now, I better hurry up and tell everybody that the 2DVD version is the one I want for christmas!!
santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD   U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

U.D.O - Mastercutor Alive DVD
Page 1 of 1