Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Horrible Crows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Gaslight Anthem singer goes solo. The only real difference is it seems a little softer but still enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 pm

I discovered them due to Classic Rock Magazine sampler, very cool tune, but I have only heard one song so far
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:45 pm

manny wrote:
I discovered them due to Classic Rock Magazine sampler, very cool tune, but I have only heard one song so far

Same here. It has a familiar quality to it, but I can't put my finger on it. Don't know that I'd want to hear a whole album of this, but it's pleasant sounding enough.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:07 pm

This and Gaslight sound so familiar but i've never been able to say they sound just like one band. It's good reading music.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:05 pm

I still havent gotten the latest Gaslight album.

criss3o
Metal student
Metal student
criss3o

Number of posts : 176

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I like Gaslight Anthem alot! I find them to be a mix of Springsteen and the Clash!

Horrible Crows is mostly acoustic and mellower giving it more of The Boss sound!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Horrible Crows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horrible Crows   The Horrible Crows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horrible Crows
Page 1 of 1