Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your most horrible moments

Go down 
+3
James B.
SpectreFate
Mglaffas81
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Your most horrible moments  Empty
PostSubject: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:35 pm

I once (whilst attending 4th grade, mind you) convinced a boy that Santa Clause didn't exist, and to my surprise he starting weeping. I also walk quite awkwardly with my feet pointed very much to each direction - my dad once parked in a parking spot made for handicapped, when he said; "Gustav, why don't you step out first". Germany also has these "female parking spots" that are much wider than normal parking spaces (NO LIE)  Laughing .
Back to top Go down
SpectreFate
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
SpectreFate

Number of posts : 1635

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:46 am

Santa Clause is a Tim Allen movie. Santa Claus is a fictional jolly twat.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Told my wife she was over reacting about an ailment and when I got home from work discovered she had been admitted to intensive care for congestive heart failure.   (I WIN) Laughing very hard

Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:06 pm

I decided to turn an 18 wheeler around on a dirt road and got it stuck in the middle of a road:

Your most horrible moments  Img_0510

Top THAT!!!!*

*Important to know, nobody got hurt and apart from the truck & trailer, no property was damaged. This was on a back road mostly used by farm equipment, I wouldn't have tried that on a busy road. Needless to say I am not driving anymore and though I guarantee I wouldn't do something so stupid again, it's for the best.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 pm

James B. wrote:
Told my wife she was over reacting about an ailment and when I got home from work discovered she had been admitted to intensive care for congestive heart failure.   (I WIN) Laughing very hard

You definitely win!
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 pm

James B. wrote:

Barring someone saying, "I cut out my best friend's still-beating heart and ate it while he watched," I'm pretty sure that can't be topped...  Laughing very hard 

DallasBlack wrote:
I decided to turn an 18 wheeler around on a dirt road and got it stuck in the middle of a road:

Considering the number of times the underside of my car has scraped curb or some dip that was less shallow than I thought, I'm amazed stuff like this doesn't happen more often with trucks. I probably would have made the same mistake..

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 am

My mom fell one morning while getting out of bed and broke her hip.When I went to the hospital to see her I said,"You'll do anything to get out of work".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most horrible moments    Your most horrible moments  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your most horrible moments
Page 1 of 1