Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams  Empty
PostSubject: Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams    Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 am

Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams  1321296730_ro

I know nothing about this band, except that Rocky Newton who played with Michael Schenker Group and guitarist who seems to be well known in metal circles Alex Masi, a name I have heard but not familiar with his music.

The story is that the album was being talked up as the next big thing, but then Nirvana got huge and the album got shelved and ruined everything!!!

Personally I think that is b.s., but the title of the disc made me laugh and its nice to see these guys have a sense of humor.

My interest in checking out the album remains at 0% but I think this board as a few Masi fans, so thought I would create a thread if anyone is interested in his/their music.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams    Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am

I've heard those stories but never confirmed them. I bet a few albums were shelved after grunge broke.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams    Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:11 am

Dark Horseman wrote:
I've heard those stories but never confirmed them. I bet a few albums were shelved after grunge broke.

That certainly wouldn't surprise me. Still pretty funny though. Is this Royal Blood in the "power metal" vein?

EDIT: Nevermind. Here's what Sleeze Roxx has to say...

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/news/00501.shtml

Not really my cuppa joe, but not bad either.

PostSubject: Re: Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams    Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Blood- Thanks Seattle For Killing My Band and My Dreams
Page 1 of 1