Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Band like 3 inches of blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maper74
Metal novice
Metal novice
maper74

Number of posts : 18

Band like 3 inches of blood Empty
PostSubject: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:53 am

So I've recently started to listening to 3iob a lot again (don't know why ever stopped really) and I wanted to find some bands with similar sound (especially the sound they had on the first 3 albums with the contrasting voclas).

So anyone know anything I should check out?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:06 am

3 Inches of Blood have a very unique sound. There are many bands that use the contrasting vocals very well but musically they aren't on par with 3IOB.. Into Eternity is one that comes to mind, The Showdown's debut album A Chorus of Obliteration is on par IMO..

Other than that I can't think of any.. Good luck with your search...

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 am

Love 3 Inches of Blood. The vocals are unusual, so it's hard to make a comparison.

However, check out Death Dealer - War Master. I don't have this yet, but from what I've heard it's right up my alley.

Metal novice
Metal novice
maper74

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
3 Inches of Blood have a very unique sound.  There are many bands that use the contrasting vocals very well but musically they aren't on par with 3IOB.. Into Eternity is one that comes to mind, The Showdown's debut album A Chorus of Obliteration is on par IMO..

Other than that I can't think of any.. Good luck with your search...

Yeah I've tried to find bands like them before with no luck. Into Eternity I know of from before (checked them out when Stu joined Iced Earth), gonna have to check The Showdown, never heard of 'em before (and their first album aint on spotify so I'll have to bide my time a few hours).

ultmetal wrote:
Love 3 Inches of Blood. The vocals are unusual, so it's hard to make a comparison.

However, check out Death Dealer - War Master. I don't have this yet, but from what I've heard it's right up my alley.

Funny, I saw that cover art somewhere before but never checked the band out. They were pretty cool Smile 
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:51 pm

DivineFire is another band that is a little heavier but I could sometimes compare to 3IOB and they are on Spotify...
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

The HORDE are pretty much in vein when it comes to crunchy metal topped with Gargamel-ish type of vokills:

Also SKYFIRE - it is more in line with Gates of Ishtar / Children of Bodom, but definitely worth checking out if you dig good keyboard-driven crunchy power metal with harsh vocals:

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Band like 3 inches of blood   Band like 3 inches of blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band like 3 inches of blood
Page 1 of 1