Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coroner- Death Cult re-release

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Coroner- Death Cult re-release Empty
PostSubject: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:59 pm

I was wondering if anyone else has this? I didn't even hear about it until the other night when I was looking on CDInzane. They wanted $70 or some rediculous price for it. Just for the hell of it I looked it up on Amazon and found 2 one for $16 and another for way more than what its worth. From all I know it is self released by the band. I got it in the mail today and it looks very no frills/bootlegish but thats pretty much what I expected it to look like anyway. What I was wondering though if anyone else does have this what does theirs look like? Heres a picture of mine.

Coroner- Death Cult re-release Mms_pi12

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:03 pm

I'm pretty sure the original demo had the same artwork. This reissue appears to have live bonus tracks.

Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Yea that I know. I'm just wondering though is there something like a number on the disc anyone can verify. I was a little skeptical buying this because there were only 500 of these made and someone had it on amazon for $16. I just checked CDInzane and they want $45 (not $70) for it. Just find it weird I was able to get it for that price for something that was very limited in a re-release.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:50 pm

I wish the sound quality was better. It's not remastered...
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Do you have this?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

There have been several cd "editions" of this demo over the years, all bootlegs. Yours in particular is said to be pressed around 2009.

Here's some info on it: http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/425744
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

finally someone with some answers lol. Thanks.

so then i wonder what the difference is from that one to this one?

http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=11170&cat=0&page=1

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Its also a bootleg. I guess Zane just wanted to make some fast cash.

Think about it, if it was an official re-issue made by the band, why is it not listed on the official Coroner website?

Also, Coroner are now a touring band. There is no sense to make it limited to 500 and not have copies to sell at their merch booth.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:23 pm

yea I was pretty much figuring the same. Glad I didnt spend the $50, not that I would have anyway. Thanks for the info.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Dropping $50 for a CD which was supposedly "released" a month ago is a big No-No for sure
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:40 pm

There honestly isn't any cd worth $50 no matter what IMO.

PostSubject: Re: Coroner- Death Cult re-release   Coroner- Death Cult re-release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coroner- Death Cult re-release
Page 1 of 1