Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any news about CORONER?

Go down 
+5
corplhicks
Gilbert
Troublezone
Stender
powermacho
9 posters
AuthorMessage
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

Any news about CORONER? Empty
PostSubject: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Does anyone has any news regarding the band coroner? I don't own any album from the band. and I would like to see the band remaster their albums specially RIP
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:37 pm

They are re-formed and playing Maryland Deathfest next month. Smile Yeah dude those albums need to be remastered. I think the only one thats been reissued is punishment for decadence.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Stender wrote:
They are re-formed and playing Maryland Deathfest next month. Smile Yeah dude those albums need to be remastered. I think the only one thats been reissued is punishment for decadence.
I never checked them seriously until a great bass player mentioned the bass player from CORONER as his greatest influence of playing fast on bass without picks

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Quote :
Yeah dude those albums need to be remastered. I think the only one thats been reissued is punishment for decadence.

Agreed about the remaster!

I also have a reissue of Mental Vortex from 5+ years ago. (it wasn't from the Noise/Futurist label)

Actually all the albums were reissued on that label... (can't think of the name)
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:26 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
Yeah dude those albums need to be remastered. I think the only one thats been reissued is punishment for decadence.

I also have a reissue of Mental Vortex from 5+ years ago. (it wasn't from the Noise/Futurist label)

Actually all the albums were reissued on that label... (can't think of the name)

Are you sure its a reissue and not a boot?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

It says Sanctuary/Navarre on the back of the cd. I guess Sanctuary Records had the rights to Coroner's catalog before they went under and distributed it through Navarre.

Last edited by Troublezone on Fri May 13, 2011 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Stender wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

It says Sanctuary/Navarre on the back of the cd. I guess Sanctuary Records had the rights before they went under and distributed it through Navarre.

dang, I need to look into those than...ha. Smile
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Le'ts hope that they remaster or re-release their stuff now that they are back. because their music is as good as kreator and sodom
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:06 am

I love one of their songs: skeleton on your shoulder headbanger
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:56 pm

For whoever's interested RIP and Mental Vortex have been reissued by the band and are available on their website: https://coroner.myshopify.com/collections/music. It's not cheap, especially with the shipping, but at least it's something. I just started getting into these guys--mind-blowing.
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:04 pm

I've got Mental Vortex. Will probably get some more eventually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:21 pm

These guys need a box set.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:12 pm

S.D. wrote:
These guys need a box set.

That's what I'm saying!
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 2:21 am

corplhicks wrote:
For whoever's interested RIP and Mental Vortex have been reissued by the band and are available on their website: https://coroner.myshopify.com/collections/music. It's not cheap, especially with the shipping, but at least it's something. I just started getting into these guys--mind-blowing.

Yah, I was thinking about getting RIP but then I saw the price I'll have to wait on that.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 4:17 am

The Death Cult demo is getting a vinyl release this month. That's what I'm waiting for.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 pm

I was holding out for the albums to be remastered. I heard that Tommy was going to personally oversee it...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:27 am

Troublezone wrote:
I was holding out for the albums to be remastered. I heard that Tommy was going to personally oversee it...

Interestingly, this is what is said about both reissues on the site: "This old school original is explicitly not digitally re-mastered."
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 am

corplhicks wrote:
Troublezone wrote:

Interestingly, this is what is said about both reissues on the site: "This old school original is explicitly not digitally re-mastered."

I know. That's why I posted what I said. I already have the regular versions of Mental Vortex and PFD. I just think the first three albums really need remastering.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 1:41 am

I hate how it seems like they are resisting to move forward with some new music. Although I did hear that they are putting out a retropective DVD. A complete boxset would be really cool too.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:24 am

NWN is having a 25% sale on shirts, patches, pins right now
Thought one of you might want to know about a shirt
Coroner "Punishment For Decadence" TS L $11.25 (+ shipping)
http://www.nwnprod.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25&products_id=14115&zenid=90a8c157254f68e7e9c764d27ed31e7f
I have ordered from them for years, since early 2008, great reliable distro/record label.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any news about CORONER?   Any news about CORONER? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any news about CORONER?
Page 1 of 1