Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date

Go down 
+6
scottmitchell74
TheGooch
outofstep
Thrasher73
ultmetal
Lurideath
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Empty
PostSubject: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:59 pm

Heavy Artillery Records has set a December 25, 2007 release date for the new AVENGER OF BLOOD album, entitled "Death Brigade". Gracing the front cover will be the magnificent artistry of Joe Petagno.

The
Las Vegas-based band has been busy making its mark on the metal
underground since 2003 with relentless local and regional gigging as
well as multiple appearances at Minneapolis Mayhem festival, Northwest Deathfest and a full U.S. tour with GODLESS RISING (featuring former members of VITAL REMAINS). While their scathing brand of thrash metal is often compared to such legendary bands as KREATOR, SODOM, and DESTRUCTION at their finest, AVENGER OF BLOOD brings a sound that is unmistakably its own.

Earlier this year AVENGER OF BLOOD was showcased on the Heavy Artillery compilation "Speed Kills…Again!"

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/avengerofblood.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:09 pm

Wow! Cool release date.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:20 pm

Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
outofstep
Metal novice
Metal novice
outofstep

Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:26 pm

I already pre-ordered it! I'm stoked they decided to press this on vinyl. EVERY thrash band should make a vinyl version available when finances allow it.

For those who are interested, revhq.com is taking pre-orders on this album!

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:56 pm

cool. i may invest when my brand new debit card comes next week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:42 pm

That's why I got that sucky message from amazon telling me it won't be here 'til Christmas. Oh well, I know what I'll be thrashing 'round the tree to!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:43 pm

I won't even have the first album broke in before then. Oh Well. The more the merrier. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:45 pm

If Eric doesn't mind, I'll burn ya the first couple demos, Spec. Hey, Shannon, if you could be my go-between and ask him for me, that would be cool. You guys don't actually have those old demos for sale anywhere, do ya?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:48 pm

You know I want those mofos.

Just another notch on the ol' IOU to Sax board.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:57 pm

Very good sample on Myspace!! Thanks for the tip!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:26 pm

Cool. Looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:17 am

That's way to long to wait!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:12 pm

I'll just say that its not up to Eric man. Go ahead and burn the demo's for whomever you feel!
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:40 pm

Waiting anxiously for this one! That new track on the Myspace page sounds GREAT!

Hope to catch you guys live again sometime!

Metal master
Metal master
7thSecond

Number of posts : 668

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 6:21 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Wow! Cool release date.
Yeah a day that every record store is closed. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:52 pm

Amazon now has a December 18th release date. No matter when it is, I pre-ordered it. Looking forward to getting both albums now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:49 pm

Thanks S.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date   Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avenger of Blood - Death Brigade release date
Page 1 of 1