Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Manowar album

Go down 
+32
7thSaviour
metalmaniac122
manny
Gilbert
Required Fields
ThrashedOutCobra33
Troublezone
Skysplitter
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
Muloc7253
White_Mage
ghostintheruins
EvyMetal
powermacho
candlemass
ghost
krokus
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
Shiney
KissinMaiden
mc666
arttieTHE1manparty
Metal Misfit
sovdat
ultmetal
Thrasher73
romeolimagolf
spiritoradio
kmorg
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Favorite Manowar album
Battle Hymns
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Into Glory Ride
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Hail To England
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Sign of the Hammer
 7% [ 4 ]
Fighting the World
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap17%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Kings of Metal
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 15 ]
The Triumph of Steel
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Louder Than Hell
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Warriors of the World
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
One of the numerous live albums
Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:40 am

I saw battle hymns sitting on the shelves. Should i go for it???
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 am

I like Manowar despite the huge of amount cheese in their lyrics, I sort look to them as a real life Spinal Tap, but I voted for 'Battle Hymns' a classic album, and it like 'Fighting the World' featured the legendary Orson Welles.

BTW Orson Welles appears on the album because Orson Welles youngest daughter was a metal head and a Manowar fan, after he heard the demo and he thought it was great and agreeded to appear on the album, little bit of useless trivia for you, info came from Orson Welles biography ' Orson Welles: Volume 2' by Simon Callow.
Back to top Go down
metalmaniac122
Metal student
Metal student
metalmaniac122

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:28 pm

Battle Hymns, not a bad song on it!
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm with the consensus here.
KoM 10/10
FTW 9.75/10
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 11:31 pm

Louder Than Hell
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 1:27 pm

Sign Of The Hammer gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 4:15 pm

I went Kings of Metal but Fighting the World was a close second

DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2021 8:06 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
KissinMaiden wrote:
voted kings of metal because its the only i've listened too.

Will l

Same here.  I really like what I heard on this album (lyrics are extreme cheese, but I like that) and will seek out more.  I looked up Manowar on the search function because I wanted to aks what my next stop with these guys should be.  That isn't necessary anymore because I'll just go by the poll to decide what's next.

How things have changed. I now have all the Manowar albums except the last 3 as I have not heard anything good about them (but plenty of bad).

Kings is still my favorite though. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:26 am

DallasBlack wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
KissinMaiden wrote:
voted kings of metal because its the only i've listened too.

Will l

Same here.  I really like what I heard on this album (lyrics are extreme cheese, but I like that) and will seek out more.  I looked up Manowar on the search function because I wanted to aks what my next stop with these guys should be.  That isn't necessary anymore because I'll just go by the poll to decide what's next.

How things have changed. I now have all the Manowar albums except the last 3 as I have not heard anything good about them (but plenty of bad).

Kings is still my favorite though. Wink

you did not miss anything on the last couple of releases... unless you wanted to hear 16 different versions of 'Father'.....

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2021 10:49 am

The last EP was quite enjoyable imo.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 10:08 pm

Kings of Metal is an easy choice for me.

The last record with the great Ross The Boss.
Back to top Go down
Big Rich
Metal master
Metal master
Big Rich

Number of posts : 677

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2021 10:10 pm

manny wrote:
I like Manowar despite the huge of amount cheese in their lyrics, I sort look to them as a real life Spinal Tap, but I voted for 'Battle Hymns' a classic album, and it like 'Fighting the World' featured the legendary Orson Welles.

BTW Orson Welles appears on the album because Orson Welles youngest daughter was a metal head and a Manowar fan, after he heard the demo and he thought it was great and agreeded to appear on the album, little bit of useless trivia for you, info came from Orson Welles biography ' Orson Welles: Volume 2' by Simon Callow.

Me likes cheese.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2021 7:47 pm

Big Rich wrote:
manny wrote:

Me likes cheese.

i like their christmas song!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manowar album
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: