Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Manowar album

Go down 
+32
7thSaviour
metalmaniac122
manny
Gilbert
Required Fields
ThrashedOutCobra33
Troublezone
Skysplitter
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
Muloc7253
White_Mage
ghostintheruins
EvyMetal
powermacho
candlemass
ghost
krokus
DallasBlack
Temple of Blood
Shiney
KissinMaiden
mc666
arttieTHE1manparty
Metal Misfit
sovdat
ultmetal
Thrasher73
romeolimagolf
spiritoradio
kmorg
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Favorite Manowar album
Battle Hymns
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Into Glory Ride
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Hail To England
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Sign of the Hammer
 7% [ 4 ]
Fighting the World
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 9 ]
Kings of Metal
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 15 ]
The Triumph of Steel
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Louder Than Hell
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Warriors of the World
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
One of the numerous live albums
Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:00 am

SIGN OF THE HAMMER is so increible and i think its their best album.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:09 am

Sign of the Hammer got my wote. I could have voted for Figthing the World as well, but this time I go with Sign of the Hammer.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:57 am

romeolimagolf wrote:
It's Fighting the World for me. This is the album that I first heard when I discovered Manowar. Way back in the day, Z Rock used to play a lot of songs off this album. "Defender", "Blow Your Speakers", "Holy War", and "Blackwind, Fire and Steel" were all first heard on Z Rock before I ever got the album. It was also the first ever compact disc I purchased.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1778

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 1:26 pm

It was easy. Battle Hymns is not only my favorite manowar album, but to me one of the best heavy metal albums ever created
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:54 pm

Well, the blood on my hands is the blood of a king... so... Kings Of Metal is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
ghostintheruins
Metal novice
Metal novice
ghostintheruins

Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:35 pm

Battle Hymns, followed by Hail To England.

Listening to BH right now actually \m/
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:42 pm

I guess I'm the oddball I went with Louder Than Hell I love all the others too but this ones probally my favortie that or Warriors Of The World

lol! did anyone else notice that "Gods Of War" isn't an option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:48 pm

Kings of Metal followed closely by Hail To England.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:44 am

Gods Of War is not an option because so many people on here do not like that album, and give it so much crap.

I like it though.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:09 am

EvyMetal wrote:
Gods Of War is not an option because so many people on here do not like that album, and give it so much crap.

I like it though.
actually this thread was started before that album was officially released. probably in anticipation of the release.

Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

Number of posts : 246

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:12 am

Wow, Kings of Metal is really that popular?

I voted for 'Sign of the Hammer'. An eternal classic.

Is there any reason that 'Gods of War' has been excluded?
Back to top Go down
Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:14 am

DallasBlack wrote:
KissinMaiden wrote:
voted kings of metal because its the only i've listened too

Same here

Then you've both screwed the results up. In future, if a poll asks what is your favourite album from a band, don't vote if you've only heard one!
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:08 am

KINGS OF METAL
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:21 am

Muloc7253 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
KissinMaiden wrote:
voted kings of metal because its the only i've listened too

Same here

Then you've both screwed the results up. In future, if a poll asks what is your favourite album from a band, don't vote if you've only heard one!

Just try and stop me boy! :kickbutt:
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:29 am

Muloc7253 wrote:

I think a smiley face is missing from this post. Otherwise, perhaps you should allow the originator of the thread make these kind of statements. Or create your own board. They're free.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:59 am

Louder Than Hell for me.

Quote :

Maybe because it was a godawful steaming pile that nobody would've voted for anyway??

No, but seriously, I think this thread dates all the way back to last year before "Gods of War" was even released.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:32 am

In this order:

1)Into Glory Ride
2)Sign Of The Hammer
3)Hail To England
4)Battle Hymns

I like others too, but I think theese are their most Epic and great albums! I found Kings Of Metal and Fighting The World a bit commercials even goods!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:07 am

Muloc7253 wrote:

i already answered that directly above your post. Rolling Eyes

Muloc7253
Metal student
Metal student
Muloc7253

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:01 am

spectrefate wrote:
Muloc7253 wrote:

I think a smiley face is missing from this post. Otherwise, perhaps you should allow the originator of the thread make these kind of statements. Or create your own board. They're free.

Well, at least someone sees logic in voting for your favourite album if you've only heard one. Good for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Skysplitter
Metal student
Metal student
Skysplitter

Number of posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:41 pm

I chose "Hail to England".

EACH DAWN I DIE!!! 🤘
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:08 pm

FTW
Back to top Go down
ThrashedOutCobra33
Metal master
Metal master
ThrashedOutCobra33

Number of posts : 586

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:36 pm

Warriors of the World cuz its the first one i heard but second would have to be Kings of Metal
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:29 am

What about this one?

Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Mano_into
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:14 am

troublezone wrote:
FTW

F**k The What?

scratch
lol!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:39 pm

FTW = "for the win".
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manowar album   Favorite Manowar album - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manowar album
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next