Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo

Go down 
+4
metalken
thejokeriv
manny
MetalGuy71
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Empty
PostSubject: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:42 am

Neal's apparently sending out pics of his wang. But is shocked, shocked when it shows up on the web. Good job, doofus.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/journey-guitarist-to-sue-over-nude-photo/#more-46464

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:51 am

Isn't he too old to be 'sexting'? I guess he really wanted to be loving, touching , squeezing another.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 9:59 am

I think it's funny that he claims the phone was stolen and the pic was sent without his knowledge, skipping over the fact that the pic exists in the first place.

"Oh sure, I've got tons of dick pics on my phone. But they were never meant to be sent out. I keep them for archival purposes."

Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo 201269

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 am

So, he sent it to that cheating slut on real housewives of DC
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 am

thejokeriv wrote:

Or Steve Perry!!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:51 am

thejokeriv wrote:

No, if I read correctly, he's still with her, but sent the pics to another woman. Dangling the worm out there and see if he gets any nibbles?

mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

No, if I read correctly, he's still with her, but sent the pics to another woman. Dangling the worm out there and see if he gets any nibbles?

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Maybe this is why my friends used to call him Neal Schlong. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

Ha, his pictures has taken their own Journey!

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 pm

and before anyone posts about it, we dont have any idea how to download them....

Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:11 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

"Oh sure, I've got tons of dick pics on my phone. But they were never meant to be sent out. I keep them for archival purposes."
Are you saying that's not normal? It's good for conversation. "Hey, did I ever show you a picture of my dick? Look at the size of those genital warts!"
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Lari wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Are you saying that's not normal? It's good for conversation. "Hey, did I ever show you a picture of my dick? Look at the size of those genital warts!"

sounds he learned from Brett Farve

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:47 pm

exact33 wrote:
and before anyone posts about it, we dont have any idea how to download them....

I'm gonna find it and make it ToHo's avatar.Twisted Evil

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:

I'm gonna find it and make it ToHo's avatar.Twisted Evil

Razz

dont mess with toho - he will lay some nickelback down on you...

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Neal's favorite Journey song is "Faithfully". elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo   Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neal Schon Sues Over Nude Photo
Page 1 of 1