Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank Goodness!

Go down 
+8
jstate
thejokeriv
sam
Metal Misfit
the sentinel
Stender
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37656

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:52 pm

The bad news: "Playboy" magazine made an offer to Kelly Osbourne (!) to do a nude photo spread for them.

The good news: Kelly turned them down.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2009/09/28/11168706-wenn-story.html

Whew! We dodged a bullet here, people!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:16 pm

They're getting pretty desperate huh? Thank Goodness! Puke

I actually heard that they make offers to celebrities all the time, however we, the general public, don't hear about it. The only ones we hear about are the ones that accept (obviously) or the declined offers that their publicists alert to the media. I thought I heard Megan Fox was recently offered too. No word on her response. Yet.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:35 pm

Whoa, that would be instant cash for playboy if they get megan fox. Soooo many dudes would buy that.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:05 pm

Phew! Crisis averted.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 pm

Thank Goodness! 974461

I like me some Kelly Osbourne. She's cute. I just saw her today on the cover of some PEOPLE kinda magazine for losing a lot of weight.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:15 am

lol!

why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am

Remember the Madonna issues from the 80's where she forgot to shave her pits?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 am

Stender wrote:
Whoa, that would be instant cash for playboy if they get megan fox. Soooo many dudes would buy that.

Nah, a few people would buy it, then post the pics all over the inter-webs where I'd go to see them. Heck, I'd even peek at that train wreck Kelly if the pics were there. The music industry isn't the only one hurting from modern technology. I don't know how the magazine stays afloat anymore. That's why Hef has to do lame reality shows these days I guess.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:47 am

I'm sure that they would just alter the pictures to make her look just like everyone else that has been in there the last decade. Not to mention the ridiculous airbrushing they use. I miss the old Playboy with the more realistic and natural pics.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 am

Kelly Osbourne... Thank Goodness! Lmao Thank Goodness! Lmao Thank Goodness! Lmao
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25900

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The bad news: "Playboy" magazine made an offer to Kelly Osbourne (!) to do a nude photo spread for them.

The good news: Kelly turned them down.

http://jam.canoe.ca/Television/2009/09/28/11168706-wenn-story.html

Whew! We dodged a bullet here, people!!

Thank Goodness! Lmao
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:38 am

Thank Goodness! Puke
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:45 pm

If this is how desperate they are, I guess WWE should let their woman pose for them again.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

Thank Goodness! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank Goodness!   Thank Goodness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank Goodness!
Page 1 of 1