Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:29 am

The man can pretty much do no wrong in my book. If this new collaboration follows in the footsteps of Adrift, then count me in.

Quote :
The folks at Germany's avant-rock source Exile On Mainstream Records are thrilled to report that the final master for "Heavy Kingdom", the anticipated collaborative album by Wino and Conny Ochs has arrived at label headquarters.

The legacy of Scott "Wino" Weinrich in the world of heavy music is indisputable and ever evolving, and here he teams up with Conny Ochs, a songwriter so pure and honest in his output that he seems to be the perfect partner for the straightforward Weinrich. The two met for the first time in 2010 when Conny was supporting Wino on his acoustic solo tour promoting his acclaimed solo album, "Adrift". Through music they discovered a very similar approach to life and art, and a shared wisdom in creating music. It really seemed like two souls becoming one after they got to know each other. Together the two wrote, performed and recorded an incredible set of soulful tunes that speak for themselves, as well as a Townes Van Zandt cover. The artwork contains drawings by both Weinrich and Ochs, and follows the dedicated and deeply personal approach of the whole album.

"Heavy Kingdom" track listing:

01. Somewhere Nowhere
02. Heavy Kingdom
03. Dust
04. Vultures By The Vines
05. Dark Ravine
06. Traces Of Blood
07. Heavy Kingdom Jam
08. Highway Kind
09. Dead Yesterday
10. Here Comes The Siren
11. Labour Of Love

"Heavy Kingdom" will be released throughout Europe on January 27, 2012 and in North America sometime in March (final release date to be confirmed in the weeks ahead). A month-long European tour will take place in March and April.

Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Winoconny

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:25 pm

I'll definitely look into this for sure.
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I would buy a Chipmunk album if Wino had anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:05 pm

He's staying quite busy these days. I recently met him after I saw Premonition 13 play in Charlotte. Super nice guy!!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Lookin forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Sign me up!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming   Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet Another Wino Weinrich Project Coming
Page 1 of 1