Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli

Go down 
+18
Dark Horseman
mr.electric39
Lari
Fat Freddy
Eyesore
Andy
Shawn Of Fire
Lurideath
DallasBlack
stormspell
James B.
exact33
thejokeriv
mc666
MetalGuy71
Temple of Blood
Metal Misfit
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 pm

it will be interesting to see how much he got...

mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 pm

S.D. wrote:
Worship Music sold 60,000 copies before it dropped off the Billboard Charts.

big bucks there...!!!

Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 7:21 am

Dan Nelson has resurfaced again, this time for allegedly beating up a 74 year old man.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-anthrax-singer-dan-nelson-reportedly-arrested-for-attacking-older-man/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:21 am

affraid
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2019 9:37 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Dan Nelson has resurfaced again, this time for allegedly beating up a 74 year old man.

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-anthrax-singer-dan-nelson-reportedly-arrested-for-attacking-older-man/

The comments in that article are rather amusing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 1:20 pm

Dan Nelson pleads guilty to assault and "reckless injury" of two elderly men.
Yeah, I think Anthrax dodged a bullet when they canned this guy.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/former-anthrax-singer-dan-nelson-pleads-guilty-to-attacking-two-older-men/

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 3:09 pm

He's now going to sue the old guys for $10 trillion for 'damaging his reputation'

Punching old guys is real scumbag behaviour. Hope he gets a long sentence so we can all forget about him.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Wasn’t it around the same time they fired Nelson that Charlie’s ex wife attacked him with a cell phone?
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:06 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
He's now going to sue the old guys for $10 trillion for 'damaging his reputation'

Punching old guys is real scumbag behaviour. Hope he gets a long sentence so we can all forget about him.

I had forgotten all about him until this came up. I agree with you. The scum deserves a super long jail sentence.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2020 9:29 pm

nevermore wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

I had forgotten all about him until this came up. I agree with you. The scum deserves a super long jail sentence.

Plus there is nothing special about his voice. They just wanted someone that was in the gruffly range of John Bush. I bet the former lead guitarist Rob C kicked himself for introducing them to him!
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 6:03 am

He's a minor footnote in the history of music, better forgotten.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2020 10:39 pm

007 wrote:
He's a minor footnote in the history of music, better forgotten.

Well put, my brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli   DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DAN Nelson suing the 'thrax for $2.65 milli
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2