Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead by April?

Go down 
+6
kmorg
mc666
metalhead777
mlotek
GrandNational
MetalRob331
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:19 am

ANy fans out there of this band Im beginning to fall in love with hahaah... Their blend of metalcore meets pop sound is CANDY to my ears. I havent quite heard a band that sounds like these guys and Im enjoying this album.

Also to be noted these guys write some of the sappiest yet most romantic lyrics I've seen for this sound...

Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 2:35 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Their blend of metalcore meets pop sound is CANDY to my ears.

sick Sorry man, that song didn't even last 1 minute on my speakers.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:03 am

Dead by April? Nostalgia-critic2

I do not understand what this music is.
Back to top Go down
metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 am

Never have I been disappointed in the musical world...well, except for brokencyde. They suck on every level,every way shape and form.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 am

barf

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:50 am

A co-worker saw them live in Gothenburg, Sweden this weekend. He likes them too, and thought the show they put on was great!

It was kind of interesting, as the tickets cost less then half of what the big names charge when they come here, yet Dead By April gave away their brand new CD to all the people at the show, paying for the ticket!

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:02 am

"Unhateable?" Sounds pretty hate-able to me. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:05 am

kmorg wrote:
A co-worker saw them live in Gothenburg, Sweden this weekend. He likes them too, and thought the show they put on was great!

It was kind of interesting, as the tickets cost less then half of what the big names charge when they come here, yet Dead By April gave away their brand new CD to all the people at the show, paying for the ticket!

Lack of people that like or know them or maybe just a kind gesture?

This album will prolly make my top 10 of 2011. It just hits the spot....
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
kmorg wrote:

Lack of people that like or know them or maybe just a kind gesture?

This album will prolly make my top 10 of 2011. It just hits the spot....

I just thought it was interesting, sicne we all know touring is the way bands mnake money now. Traditionally you toured to plug the album, now they release albums to plug the tours. So maybe this is the new way of getting your CD out?

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:38 am

Sounds like it could be any of the newer bands - i.e. rise to remain, bullet for my valentine, etc
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

I got :15 seconds in. I couldn't listen anymore.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Ain't that bad. I've heard much worse from that scene. Not something I'd listen to very often but if I found it dirt cheap in a used CD store ($1-3) and couldn't find anything else I might pick it up.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

Dead by April? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead by April?   Dead by April? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead by April?
Page 1 of 1