Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Fools

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:01 am

So did anyone trick you yesterday? My daughter fooled me early in the day, but I can't even remember what she said now! :lol

Over at Metal Archives they has a prank about adding kOrn to the site, stating that they had found the first album metal enough. People took the bait, adding singles, reviews and whatnot, only to have everything removed today! haha

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:15 am

I didn't have any pranks pulled on me, but my son came home from kindergarten and proudly announced that he'd "fooled" everybody in his class by telling them that our dog's name is "Destroyer." (the dog in question is actually named "Molson.")

I didn't quite get the joke but boy, did he think it was funny.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:06 am

Hah, sounds like my other daughters so-called prank. She told us she's seen a butterfly. And when noone said anything, she cried APRIL FOOL'S!! haha

I remember the joke my youngest pulled on me:

"Daddy, why is there a hole in your bathrobe?"

Of course I looked, but couldn't find one, to massive laughter from her side! Mission accomplished.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:17 am

My supervisor pulled a stunt at work!
Back to top Go down

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:03 pm

My 11 year old switched the bags of cereal in the different boxes. It was actually funny.
Back to top Go down

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Yesterday morning I woke up Auntie at 3:15 a.m. and told her the the Italians just landed on the moon without telling anyone that they we even going to try to get up there. Unfortunately, she was unable to get back to sleep. I felt a little guilty for some reason.

Then last night I told her that I won Britny Spears tix for Friday night's show at the Target Center off of the sports station. I told her it would be kinda weird, but a very unique experience, comparitively speaking. She finally agreed to go, after some begging. Then a couple seconds later, she looked up from her book, and said - "YOU A**HOLE"!!!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
Yesterday morning I woke up Auntie at 3:15 a.m. and told her the the Italians just landed on the moon without telling anyone that they we even going to try to get up there. Unfortunately, she was unable to get back to sleep. I felt a little guilty for some reason.

Then last night I told her that I won Britny Spears tix for Friday night's show at the Target Center off of the sports station. I told her it would be kinda weird, but a very unique experience, comparitively speaking. She finally agreed to go, after some begging. Then a couple seconds later, she looked up from her book, and said - "YOU A**HOLE"!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:05 pm

thankfully, no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Fools
Page 1 of 1