Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone else hate

Go down 
+14
TheGreatDuck
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
exact33
Ravenscraig
Eyesore
stormspell
Temple of Blood
Leatherface
Wurthless
Wargod
Hadley
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else hate   Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:08 am

I just read an interview with Joey Belladonna where he admits that if it was up to him, he would not do any Bush-era Anthrax songs. So I guess it's not up to him, as he did some on the current tour Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else hate   Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:54 pm

kmorg wrote:
I just read an interview with Joey Belladonna where he admits that if it was up to him, he would not do any Bush-era Anthrax songs. So I guess it's not up to him, as he did some on the current tour Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else hate   Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:59 pm

It wasn't up to him to get fired either. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else hate   Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
It wasn't up to him to get fired either. Smile

Laughing very hard

Awesome
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else hate   Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
When you think about it, there are too many considerations to take into account. Egos, song quality, vocalist ability, legal issues, "classics" to good to ignore, etc.

Not to mention, some bands (Priest, Maiden, etc.) have such massive catalogs by now that they simply can't please everybody. Even if somebody like Maiden tried to make everyone happy by playing at least one track off of EVERY record, there would still be people who would be pissed because they played, say, "Futureal" off of VIRTUAL XI instead of "The Clansman."

I read a great Dio review years ago (for one of his live DVDs I think) where the guy commented on how tough it must be for Ronnie to pick a set list, what with his Rainbow, Sabbath, and solo material to choose from.

He sez something to the effect of "The poor bastard could sing all night till he's passed out from exhaustion onstage, there could be sunlight streaming through the doors, and yet some crank in the front row would still say 'No Neon Knights? What a dick!'"

yep. someone somewhere will always have a complaint.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else hate   Does anyone else hate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else hate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2