Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I HATE HUNTING

Go down 
+9
SAHB Healer
DallasBlack
EvyMetal
Shiney
Fat Freddy
MetalGuy71
mc666
ultmetal
T-Roy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:40 am

Here, for those who dislike hunting. HAVE AT IT!lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:42 am

I don't hunt, but I like to eat meat. Very Happy

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 am

ultmetal wrote:
I don't hunt, but I like to eat meat. Very Happy
ditto happy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:43 am

T-Roy wrote:
Here, for those who dislike hunting. HAVE AT IT!lol!

You jokey jokester you. Very Happy

Just for the record, I don't hate hunting. I just have never had a good experience involving it. Its like brussel sprouts. Can't say I hate 'em, but can't say I particularly enjoy them. I like broccoli.

with cheese.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......cheese.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:53 am

I'm a city boy, so hunting never appealed to me, but my grandfather is a deer hunter and I do enjoy making venison chilli.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:54 am

MMMMMM, CHILI!!!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:57 am

I've never hunted, but don't have a problem with those of ya who do it either, go nuts. I'll take a few venison steaks off your hands.
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:58 am

I eat meat all the time, but I could never hunt. The worst I can do to animal is stab a fish with a fishing hook, and even then I sort of feel bad.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:12 pm

LOL!!! I hear you bro!
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:24 pm

I can't even step on a bug without feeling bad. Haha. I used to not care, then my best friend moved over to England with me and she was always like, "Just let it outside!" She'd grab a cup or something and set it free; then she'd make me feel bad. So now killing a bug makes me feel like I've killed a baby! Hahaha. And I hate her for it.

I hit a possum earlier this year and I turned around to see if it was OK. Bad idea. The possum took its last breath when I got out of my truck. I destroyed it, and I literally felt like crap for weeks! Haha. To this day, at night when I'm driving by the spot on the way home from work, I sometimes get a little pang of guilt. It's ridiculous. If I had kept going, I could have convinced myself that I only hit the tail or something and it was fine, living a happy life. But noooo, I had to go back!

But I'll hook a fish through the eye, no problem. Haha.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:32 pm

You should make a little shrine there on the side of the road at the
"crime scene". Flowers and stuff, go there once a month and weed-eat it
down. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:36 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I hit a possum earlier this year and I turned around to see if it was OK. Bad idea. The possum took its last breath when I got out of my truck. I destroyed it, and I literally felt like crap for weeks! Haha. To this day, at night when I'm driving by the spot on the way home from work, I sometimes get a little pang of guilt. It's ridiculous. If I had kept going, I could have convinced myself that I only hit the tail or something and it was fine, living a happy life. But noooo, I had to go back!

Been there, done that. I nailed a rabbit with my car a couple of weeks ago and I felt HORRIBLE about it. I had a pet rabbit when I was a kid so I kept thinking to myself "Foggy would HATE you if he knew what you just did!" hahaha
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:36 pm

i don't feel bad about killing animals, but since i'd only kill what i plan to eat, i'm just to lazy to do the work involved after you kill it.

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:41 pm

T-Roy wrote:
You should make a little shrine there on the side of the road at the
"crime scene". Flowers and stuff, go there once a month and weed-eat it
down. lol!

I HATE HUNTING Rich5-700575
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:44 pm

NICE REBEL FLAG!

....WHAT WOULD FOGGY THINK RIGHT NOW!?
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:51 pm

I used to be a big anti-hunting activist, but as I have "matured" (yeah right), I have swung more towards "anti-poaching" activism. I still hate trophy hunting of any kind. And I love nothing more than hearing the stories of the hunters getting ripped to shreds by a grizzly or or at least spined by a porcupine!
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:48 pm

I love meat.

I don't hunt.

You can hunt if you want to.

No moral qualms per se....just lazy.

I hit someones dog once along a rural road at 3 a.m., I stopped to see if it was okay and it was nowhere in sight.
On the way home that afternoon it was laying along the road half a mile farther dead. I didn't stop, nor did I feel too badly about it as People shouldn't let their pets run reckless.

Then again I'm a prick.

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 3:58 pm

Haha. Foggy. lol!

I had a pet hamster when I was a kid, his name was Tiger. Haha. He was so cool. He loved to sit in the breast pocket of my highly fashionable Izod shirts; he would stand in the pocket with his two front paws holding himself up. I used to put him in this little jeep and drive him around. It was cool. Then one day I built a ramp...

I broke Tiger's neck. Sad It still makes me sad. Haha.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:13 pm

there's always room for God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:27 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
Even Possy?
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:48 pm

Eyesore wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
Even Possy?
NoW your talking more our style out hear in Indiana?!? YUMMM!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 4:55 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Haha. Foggy. lol!

Don't be dissin' my BUNNY, yo!!

He was grey... like the fog... it made sense at the time. I was EIGHT, whaddaya want?? Laughing
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 5:07 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Haha. Foggy. lol!

Don't be dissin' my BUNNY, yo!!

He was grey... like the fog... it made sense at the time. I was EIGHT, whaddaya want?? Laughing
No worse than me naming a hamster "Tiger." lol!
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:08 pm

I currently have one cat named Psycho and another named Meaty Bob (Impaler fans will understand that one).
Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:22 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
I currently have one cat named Psycho and another named Meaty Bob (Impaler fans will understand that one).

*tumbleweeds* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I HATE HUNTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: I HATE HUNTING   I HATE HUNTING Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HATE HUNTING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next