Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slash to Release Live Album and DVD

Go down 
+3
manny
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Empty
PostSubject: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Slashstokedvd(1)

Slash is to release a live album in mid-November.Titled Made In Stoke 24/7/11, it was filmed and recorded with Slash returned to his childhood home of Stoke, to play at Victoria Hall on July 24 this year.

To be available as a double CD and a special two CD/DVD package, the track listing is:

1. Been There Lately
2. Nightrain
3. Ghost
4. Mean Bone
5. Back From Cali
6. Rocket Queen
7. Civil War
8. Nothing To Say
9. Starlight
10. Promise
11. Doctor Alibi
12. Speed Parade
13. Watch This
14. Beggars & Hangers-On
15. Patience
16. Guitar Solo/Godfather Theme
17. Sweet Child O’ Mine
18. Slither
19. By The Sword
20. Mr. Brownstone
21. Paradise City

There will be five bonus tracks on the DVD, as well an interview with Slash.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Cool. Will probably pick this up.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:20 pm

I saw him opening for his Ozziness and it was a great set so I plan on picking this up at some point
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:

+1

Hes already in pre production for a 2nd solo and i think Miles Kennedy will have a big part in it
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 am

Not a big fan of Kennedy. I thought his two songs were the worst on the solo disc but I still loved that album overall, so I'll definitely pick up solo #2 when that's released.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 am

Addy wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:

+1

Hes already in pre production for a 2nd solo and i think Miles Kennedy will have a big part in it

It was my understanding that Slash's next solo album would be written and recorded with the members of the band he's touring with now. Miles would be doing most, if not all the vocals. Not a bunch of guest vocalists this time around. We'll see if that holds true.

I'm not a huge fan of live albums, but I'm a GnR/Slash fan-boy, so I'll pick this up at some point. The live performances I've heard with Miles singing sound pretty good to me.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:39 pm

What a coincidence. Blabber just posted this today...

Quote :
When asked about the status of the recording sessions for his new solo album, Slash said, "We actually haven't started recording, but we've been in pre-production. We're about nine songs in, as far as that goes. And when I get back from England tomorrow, we'll go in and do another 12 songs. And we start actually recording late October. This is a record with Myles [Kennedy of ALTER BRIDGE] singing in the entire thing. And also Brent Fitz's playing drums and Todd Kerns is playing bass."

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:32 pm

Yeah I dont see all the hype with Miles his vox dont do anything for me
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 am

El-Bumpo

This comes out Tuesday (11.15) for those interested. Which, judging by the responses of the initial post, I would guess not many. Pfft.

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:31 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
El-Bumpo

This comes out Tuesday (11.15) for those interested. Which, judging by the responses of the initial post, I would guess not many. Pfft.

I saw him live opening for Ozzy and saw his live performance on Download on VH1 Classics, so I am definitley interested.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
...but I'm a GnR/Slash fan-boy,
ditto \'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:43 am

I always new there was something I liked about you, T-Roy. Slash to Release Live Album and DVD 495333

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:54 pm

Bump for yet another live DVD/CD offering, coming June 16th...

Slash to Release Live Album and DVD 61wfUbZXFoL._SL500_AA300_

Disc: 1
1. Ghost
2. Nightrain
3. Halo
4. Back From Cali
5. Stone Blind
6. You Could Be Mine
7. Doctor Alibi
8. You're Crazy
9. Wicked Stone
10. 30 Years Later
11. Rocket Queen

Disc: 2
1. Bent To Fly
2. Starlight
3. You're A Lie
4. World On Fire
5. Anastasia
6. Sweet Child O' Mine
7. Slither
8. Paradise City

Get it as a Blu-ray or double cd, take your pick. I have his last live cd, which I like, but I'm probably gonna hold off on this one. Seems like overkill to me.

Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9889

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Interesting. Not an immediate purchase though. Currently spinning and enjoying world on fire.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:31 pm

Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Slash10

PostSubject: Re: Slash to Release Live Album and DVD   Slash to Release Live Album and DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slash to Release Live Album and DVD
Page 1 of 1