Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene

Go down 
+17
DallasBlack
holydiver97595
Mglaffas81
GrandNational
bassman
A Handful of Wayne
kmorg
manny
thejokeriv
exact33
tohostudios
Troublezone
arachnoplasma
chewie
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Nice truck!!!! Congrats!!!!!!! Where is your Calvin pissing on (insert number of your most hated NASCAR driver)

I miss my old Toyota pick up sometimes....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 11:26 am

exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
now your going places! I love my truck (a 2007 Dodge Dakota quad)!

Your not yet a redneck - you need a gunrack for that truck!

And either a rebel flag license plate or in the rear window.

Trust me, I spent 8 years in Tennessee; I know rednecks.

dont forget the pool in the truckbed. I live in the Red Neck part of Maryland...

And class it up with a big par 'o truck nutz hanging from the tow hitch.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
exact33 wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
exact33 wrote:
now your going places! I love my truck (a 2007 Dodge Dakota quad)!

And either a rebel flag license plate or in the rear window.

Trust me, I spent 8 years in Tennessee; I know rednecks.

dont forget the pool in the truckbed. I live in the Red Neck part of Maryland...

And show us pics of you towing your camper on the new truck
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37645

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:23 pm

exact33 wrote:

thejokeriv wrote:
Where is your Calvin pissing on (insert number of your most hated NASCAR driver)

Laughing very hard I don't own a gun, and I can't stand NASCAR so no gun racks or Calvin stickers are needed. The former owner did leave a sticker on the back window from a Rifle & Pistol Club somewhere in central Jersey, though, which I guess is close enough. Very Happy

Of course, I plan on getting rid of that gun club decal and getting me some Megadeth, KISS, Ramones and Iron Maiden stickers for that back window to make the truck more "me." Wink

MetalGuy71 wrote:

thejokeriv wrote:
And show us pics of you towing your camper on the new truck

Believe it or not, my wife's Dodge Durango has more towing power than the truck (as pickups go, this one is actually kinda small), so the Durango will continue to be our tow vehicle for when we go RV'ing. If we had a smaller trailer, or I wanted to tow a boat or something, then the truck would do fine.

...and if I ever find myself contemplating one of those tow-hitch nutsack things, my wife has instructions to smack me upside the head.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Quote :
...and if I ever find myself contemplating one of those tow-hitch nutsack things, my wife has instructions to smack me upside the head.

...with said nutsack, of course.

Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 2SC072

"Man Severly Beaten With Newly Purchased Testicles...details coming up at 11"

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

Laughing very hard I don't own a gun, and I can't stand NASCAR so no gun racks or Calvin stickers are needed. The former owner did leave a sticker on the back window from a Rifle & Pistol Club somewhere in central Jersey, though, which I guess is close enough. Very Happy

Of course, I plan on getting rid of that gun club decal and getting me some Megadeth, KISS, Ramones and Iron Maiden stickers for that back window to make the truck more "me." Wink

I dont really have anything on my truck. i guess I am not big on stickers and stuff.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene   Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself and Hurricane Irene
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4