Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Tide

Go down 
+11
Gilbert
martinsane
exact33
tohostudios
The_Jayroh
manny
DallasBlack
ultmetal
Thrasher73
thejokeriv
Eyesore
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Black Tide  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Eyesore wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Quote :
even Lauren HArris got a better reaction than these bozos

Well, of course she did. Lauren Harris gots boobies.

And she is hot! BTW - she is SHORT, I talked to her at one of the gigs in the UK
I snagged her album for $2.99 a few weeks ago. Not very good, eh? And man, she really doesn't have a good voice either.

When I saw her live, the best song was the UFO cover.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 2:07 am

Ugh...

Shame. First album had so much potential, but by the second album it was clear: They might as well be O Town. The music execs got their hooks in when they were young and now, for all intents and purposes, they're just another manufactured band. They'll change styles on every album from here on out.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 am

Ummm... no thanks....... I had enough of these guys in 2011 when I had to suffer through their set
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Ugh...

Shame. First album had so much potential, but by the second album it was clear: They might as well be O Town. The music execs got their hooks in when they were young and now, for all intents and purposes, they're just another manufactured band. They'll change styles on every album from here on out.
Great chorus, but no thx
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Opening riff was kinda cool but overall I don't care for the style. Pass.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:29 pm

I think these guys are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Ugh, that's just terrible.  And besides the growls/screams it contains the lyric "Don't never count me out" which just grates on my nerves.  As I've said countless times before, I'm not a lyrics person unless they're really good or really bad. This is really bad.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Their debut album will never be topped...
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:49 pm

Yeah, I enjoyed the debut for the most part.  It had its overly-cheesy moments but I thought it was pretty solid overall.  Much better than the dreck they've been putting out since.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 pm

The debut is great. The singer was a kid and sounds like a kid, of course, which can get a bit grating at times; but musically it's really enjoyable. The rest... =(
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:18 am

It's sad to see what these kids have become considering their debut.Oh well,we still have Wild Bitch.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:35 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Yeah, I enjoyed the debut for the most part.  It had its overly-cheesy moments but I thought it was pretty solid overall.  Much better than the dreck they've been putting out since.
Agreed. 'Shockwave' still gets played in the arena during Flyers warm-ups every now and then.

PostSubject: Re: Black Tide    Black Tide  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Tide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2